Favourite 80's Cartoon Series

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Overman1977, Jun 1, 2010.

1. Overman1977
    OP

Overman1977 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 22, 2009
    Canada
    Just wondering... if anyone could pick one cartoon series from the 80's that they just loved, what would it be and why.

It'd be really nice if you could keep your selection limted to cartoons that were available for viewing in North America.

And if you can, post a short Youtube vid of it.

Here's mine:

I liked, and still like it so much because of how it combines aspects Fantasy and Sci-Fi, and I think it did it very successfully. Also it's a great show for kids to watch, what with the moral of the story at the ending [​IMG]

2. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Here is mine

Thundercats were so awesome [​IMG]

3. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    I remember adoring Turbo Teen. However, i have the feeling that i'm wearing rose-tinted glasses when looking back...

Hell, i loved Thundercats, too. I tried watching them about 2 years ago. That's one of the most painful shows to try and revisit.

PS when i say i loved thundercats... i have a sticker album (anyone else remember those?) that i found this past weekend, that's filled. I had every sticker for that book. That's a feat.

4. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Mysterious Cities of Gold.

EDIT:
    Ulysses 31 was like that too.

5. Blood Fetish

Blood Fetish Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Nov 3, 2002
    United States
    Sgt. Slaughter: My job is to whip you into shape, and I mean whip! There's only two ways out of my command, on your feet like a man, or in a ditty bag. An itty-bitty ditty bag! GOT IT?

[​IMG]