Favorite Wii games??

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scott-105, Jun 4, 2010.

Jun 4, 2010

Favorite Wii games?? by Scott-105 at 4:32 PM (976 Views / 0 Likes) 11 replies

1. Scott-105
    OP

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    My favorites are Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the new World, Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2, and Red Steel 2.

What are yours?

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    Not exactly like your question, but this topic makes your topic unnecessary.

3. Scott-105
    OP

Member Scott-105 Bow to me. Please?

Canada
    I know about that topic, but I still wanted to make this one.

4. Delta517

Member Delta517 Its okay...Im a ninja ;)

Norway
    Super Smash Bros Brawl! [​IMG]

5. Daizu

Member Daizu GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Just because you think a game is part of the "essential collection" doesn't mean it's one of your favorites. Like me and Brawl, I have a growing dislike for Brawl, still think it's a staple part of everyone's Wii collection.

Anyway, my favorites: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, Resident Evil 4 wii edition (Both of these have other versions, but I like the Wii versions best), Sin and Punishment 2. There are a few games on Wii I enjoyed but wouldn't list them as favorites such as Super Mario Galaxy, Trauma Center Second Opinion, and Muramasa The Demon Blade.

6. King Zargo

Member King Zargo I'm a Star

Netherlands
    Disaster: Day of crises, Mario Kart Wii, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy, Excite Bots, The Conduit, Red Steel, Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a new world, Ghost Squad and Zelda.

7. johncenafan427

Member johncenafan427 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    definetely brawl!!

8. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    Boom Blox (Party) is an often overlooked game, but just try playing it with other people, and you'll understand why this is one of the greatest multiplayer games on the Wii. When you're losing, go for the gold. When you're winning, waste your throws at the annoying characters in the background, and watch them go flying into lava.

9. monkat

Banned monkat I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.

United States
    It's a good game if you can work motion controls / have some patience :-/. I bought it /just/ for some fun with my girlfriend, and she just got frustrated because she couldn't throw the ball

Anyway, my favorite games...Guilty Gear, Brawl, Galaxy 2, NSMB, Pokémon Battle Revolution is fun if you only have a WPA network..., Muramasa...Uhm, anything 2d, really - the graphical shortcomings aren't nearly as noticeable [​IMG], but mostly 3D games grow old on me...

10. Schizoanalysis

Member Schizoanalysis From somewhere inside the rabbit hole...

Australia
    Zelda Twilight Princess

11. dsfanatic5

Member dsfanatic5 Team ICO Freak

United States
    Just because your girlfriend can't throw a ball, shouldn't detract from the quality of a game. Hell, Nintendo packed my Wii with WiiSports, and my damn girlfrend put a permanent SCUFF on my TV, swinging her arm in tennis. Trust me, the loud noise ripped my ass off the futon in .03 seconds to inspect my TV. That shit still won't rubb off, but it's amazing what you'll tolerate when it comes to women.

I speak about Boom Blox mostly because of my brother. On the rare occasion that he comes to visit, we really enjoy playing this game. We're both gamers, and we embrace the competition and entertainment this game has to offer. I guess it completely depends on the game, and the company you have. I will admit that I danced my ass off to New Kids on the Block in Just Dance, and my girl loved it. That's the kind of shit that transcends the gamer in me, and allows me to have fun to make her happy. Trust me, it's a small price to pay. I have no shame.

12. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    SSB:Brawl
    ToS:DOTNW
    No More Heroes 1
    Muramasa
    NSMB