eb6.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Heh, they're all good... Spring and Autumn are nice for the various colours on the trees, and the sometimes quite extreme changes in weather (here in Wigan, UK this month it was 82F/Sunny on Oct 1st and 45F/Snow showers on the 6th!)..... Winter's great for the snow/wrapping up nice and warm etc, and Summer's great for the days out/scantily clad women :D
Difficult to pick really, but as a gamer I'll plump for winter, otherwise (as a pervert lol) it's summer for me!

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Winter and Summer. I like the calmness, the cold, the rain, the wind in my face. But also I like summer because I feel like the sun gives me strenght and I can have my window open 'til late night.

TLSS_N

No rice, No life! ~唯
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just can't help it, I have a love affair with winter, I have always hated the hot stickiness that summer brings. Living throughout the south pretty much my whole childhood, I just can't wait for winter. from the snow to the cool air nothing brings me out of my sleep like a nice walk in the early hours. I guess Christmas is good, but the real treasure is the time spent with the family. I just hope I can reconnect with my uncle this winter, we need to go and explore in the woods like we did when we where both kids.

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad to see so many people like Winter, I was thinking that Summer would've been a bit more popular than it. And almost no one likes Spring, which I can understand, as it's so overrated.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
My favorite season is fall. Living in the desert, fall tends to be the most livable, as our springs and summers are terrible, and winter is surprisingly cold. It's also a rather pretty season.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)