ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
m writing a fan fic on pokemon and Im writing bios for the characters and where they come from and I just was thinking about what region I'd start off in if I had a choice....for me its between Hoenn (I like the region in general and the pokemon) and Sinnoh (I really would like a Chimchar as a starter). So after thinking what was everyone else take on this question. Vote in the poll and tell me why.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
My favorite region is Hoenn, and it sort of flows with the other regions too, based on their locations and in relation to Japan (Regions were taken from Japan regions as you probably know). So I'd say Hoenn should be the starting point.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I'd probably pick Hoenn to...I don't know why but it just seems like a region id enjoy the most. Like I said the only reason I'd consider Sinnoh is for Chimchar (I had always wished for a fire monkey starter)

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Although it makes absolutely no geographical sense, I enjoyed Johto the most, as it still has that magical appeal to me, first pokemon game, black and white pokemon silver. Plus, nothing is cooler than a Suicune.

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I picked Kanto, most likely i picked it because it was the first region but in reality, i liked it and those starters were my favorites of all time. I guess the new ones don't have that big of a fascination for me, except for Isshu, which actually looks pretty good.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
TDWP FTW said:
Hells Malice said:
Oh darn accidentally went to the NDS sect- oh wait nevermind.
He's getting the votes to use for a fan fiction he's writing. It's definitely blog material, not NDS section.

Oh disgusting I could have done without knowing another fan fiction was going to be borne from this.
It's more fitting in the NDS section either way, he'd get a lot more votes that way.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
not using the votes for my fan fic...it was just when i was writing character bios I was thinking of what region id start in so I was curious to see what everyone here thought

boof222

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Westside said:
Although it makes absolutely no geographical sense, I enjoyed Johto the most, as it still has that magical appeal to me, first pokemon game, black and white pokemon silver. Plus, nothing is cooler than a Suicune.
I 100% agree with Westside. Johto.

mad567

D. Gregar
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Greece
I'm between johto and Kanto..........But I'll go with johto

I really enjoied silver gold and heart gold
smile.gif