• Xbox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

• PS3

• Total voters

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 360, for gameplay and multiplayer. For the Wii, I consider it to be with the PS2 and original Xbox. I only like it because it's a lot easier to hack then the other two.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Wii because despite its lacking graphics compared to the 360 and PS3, it not only is innovative in its design, but has their fair share of classic games as well. Plus, all my friends with a console owns a Wii, so I've played it more often than the other systems.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
NEXT Gen?

PS4
tongue.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
The Wiistation720.

Seriously, if there are any more console wars gaming will be nothing more than a religion. Followers of the same belief, split apart due to little differences.

For this generation? None of them, as far as I can tell the PS3 is just managing to stay afloat, the Xbox 360 seems to have a good library (although a lot of it seems to be being ported to the PC now) but it faults often, and the Wii is what people dump shovelware on. It has potential, but nobody wants to see it's full potential being used.

I'll stick to my low quality Xbox360 -> PC ports until something big is announced.

RebelX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even though I am a PC man, I will say that I am fairly impressed with the PS3. I will always think that PC's are the best for gaming, but when my friend brought it over to play on my 46" 1080p Samsung LCD, I couldn't believe the graphics were that good. Must be the Blu-Ray...

I don't like consoles generally because I play a lot of FPS games and, personally, I don't have time to fiddle around with joysticks. I am strictly a mouse and keyboard man.

One more thing, I HIGHLY doubt that the next Xbox will be called the Xbox 720... What will be after that, the Xbox 1080? Adding "360" to it sounds really cheesy to me... While "Playstation 4" on the other hand just sounds better.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
elfsander said:
Next gen? Hmm defenatly what Nintendo makes next
biggrin.gif

Sony and MS will make Wii-like consoles next, so Nintendo can make a real difference now.

Why and how on Earth would they do that? Gaming would basically be ruined then... I thought MS and Sony learn from their AND other people's mistakes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: