Gaming Favorite game?!?!

inaee46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am madly in love with the game scibblenauts right now! It is def. fun and it keeps me busy in class

What about yours?

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You play video games in class?...........

On-topic: I'm playing the wizard of Oz game right now.

Edit: See just to prove it I changed my avatar.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
C'mon, even as an avid video gamer I don't play during class.

I'm sorta addicted to Dirt 2, Riz Zoawd (English, it's easier to say than the full name), and Pokemon. For my Wii, Valhalla Knights and Scarface.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've mainly been playing a copy of Pokemon Ruby I just picked up. On my DS I've been playing a lot of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Haven't touched my Wii in months.

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any of the Tales series games. They last forever, and when they do end. New Game+
Right now I'm flipping between like 3 ds games and couple on my wii.

Krisboo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
QUOTE said:
So I am madly in love with the game scibblenauts right now! It is def. fun and it keeps me busy in class

What about yours?

Jajajja, Lol, Sometimes ( in religion class, or Moral formation) i took my dsi and play with my friends Lol. I have Grades like 6.7 out of 7, so, i don't have to worry about anything xD.

Aniway, on Topic, I'm Playing Pokemon Soul Silver now, and i'm really enjoying it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts is way too addicting, it's made me completely forget about Mario and Luigi.
ohmy.gif

Why must all the good games be released at the same time?

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, at the end of term, when everyone's in a "I don't feel like working" mood, I'll bring my DS. I was playing KH 358/2 the for the last week of term (on holidays now).

Favourite DS game? I'd have to say either the pokemon games, considering that's a huge interest, although my most fond memories of playing DS would have to be late nights playing the Phoenix Wright Series.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I zipped right through 358 Days -- finished it last week, actually. Since then, surprisingly, I've been playing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter games pretty much nonstop. I only checked it out out of curiosity, but since I didn't care for the first game, I didn't expect to like this one. It's a whole lot of fun, though. I look forward to a patch/cheat that fixes the Adventure Tours on CycloDS. But the single-player games are enjoyable enough to keep me busy 'til then.

inaee46

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
worlok375 said:
You play video games in class?...........

On-topic: I'm playing the wizard of Oz game right now.

Edit: See just to prove it I changed my avatar.

LOL yes i do! The professor do not say anything if you sit all the way in the back in a big lecture room

Posts merged

QUOTE(DeMoN @ Oct 13 2009, 08:06 PM) Kingdom Hearts is way too addicting, it's made me completely forget about Mario and Luigi.
ohmy.gif

Why must all the good games be released at the same time?

I agree all the good games but I am actually stuck at Mario and Luigi thought ;[. Shoot my girlfriends always complain about me playing games in class and not paying attention

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Non-stop? hmm, I gotta say Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. I'm still playing tons of other games though but I seem to be playing Mario and Luigi much more.

Private|Par

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Team Fortress 2. I can't get enough of that game.

DS-wise, it's Kingdom Hearts and BiS. Both excellent games, although I'm having trouble in BiS (I just can't get that jumping to grab the star thing down..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end