Favorite character from an anime or manga that died

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
For me it's a tie between Misa Amane from Death Note and Tia Harribel from Bleach. Why Misa, she was my favorite from Death Note, my second favorite L also died. I was glad when Light died though, douche. I was also sad when Tia died, hate Aizen.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Misa Misa died AFTER the series was over... >_> If it wasn't for How To Read we wouldn't of even known she died exactly when she did.

Besides, we could assume she did the deal twice so of course her lifespan would be shortened.
tongue.gif

I say

Nagisa AND Ushio in Clannad. I cried and punched a wall in anger. I was so sad when they died I couldn't stand it. I am glad it all worked out in the end. Right behind that would be Hughes from FMA, KAMINA form Gurren Lagann, and... I can't think of another one ATM.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
You do know that this thread will contain a lot of spoilers right? At least spoiler tag them or something (at first post).
For me it's:

SPOILER ALERT, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
L from Death Note, he was epic. When N took over I slightly lost interest in the series, but kept on watching hoping that he would miraculously resurrect somehow.

Kamina from Gurren Lagann, cos he's epic.

Lelouch from Code Geass. I mean seriously, sacrificing himself to go down in the history of mankind as a villain just to achieve world peace? He's bloody awesome.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
You do know that this thread will contain a lot of spoilers right? At least spoiler tag them or something (at first post).
For me it's:

SPOILER ALERT, CLICK AT YOUR OWN RISK
L from Death Note, he was epic. When N took over I slightly lost interest in the series, but kept on watching hoping that he would miraculously resurrect somehow.

Kamina from Gurren Lagann, cos he's epic.

Lelouch from Code Geass. I mean seriously, sacrificing himself to go down in the history of mankind as a villain just to achieve world peace? He's bloody awesome.

HOW COULD I FORGET HIM

Lelouche was one of the BEST. Why I didn't think of him... I dunno. I should be ashamed of myself.
frown.gif

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I didn't care for Ace or Maes Hughes. And it still counts Schulpi cause she still died, I loved Misa. She was awesome. I miss her. I was never that big a fan of Vegeta.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
From Cowboy Bebop
spike.jpg

From One Piece
ep183-58.JPG

From TTGL
Kamina_as_he_dies.jpg

From Full Metal Alchemist
maes-hughes-rip.jpg

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Lelouche Lamperouge
Shirley Fenette
Kamina
Uchiha Itachi - well when i was still a Naruto fan
Sanada Yuuki from Half & Half(oneshot manga)
Romeo and Juliet from Romeo x Juliet
Larry and Snow White from Snow in the Dark manga
Toshio Anazawa from Love Letter(Seo Kouji)
Going Merry from One Piece - I know it's not a person, but it's just so sad.
Road Kamelot from D.Gray-Man manga.

too many since they are my favorites from those manga/anime. and their loss is just...
cry.gif

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinharvest24 said:
Please put that in a spoiler...I am only on the 3rd volume of Impel down and didn't know that yes...

Anyways
Edward from FMA anime (even though I like the manga/Brotherhood more)
Spike Spiegal from Cowboy Bebop, though he is not confirmed dead and it's possible that he's not because the creator actually said "I don't know".
Goku, Gohan, and General Tao from Dragon Ball/Z
Kamina from Gurren Lagann (without him the characters without personalities try to grow them and it's just painful)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: damn wifi