Gaming Favorite 3ds game that has come out so far?

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
None really, as I've started hating them all out of extreme boredom, but you could say my favorite is either MH3U or Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward...

D

Deleted User

Kid Icarus: Uprising was the best game to have ever been released on a gaming console, let alone the 3DS. Still waiting on that sequel though, even though I know that it will never happen on the 3DS. Keeping my hopes up for a Switch version though!

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
I'm loving Monster Hunter 4U (better mechanics, better story, even though the multiplayer was local only).

If we are talking about brand new IP, I would say Steamworld Dig or Gunman Clive. Simple games but very addictive and very much harken back to easy to learn, difficult to master.

I loved A Link Between Worlds...

Reactions: Itzumi

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'm loving Monster Hunter 4U (better mechanics, better story, even though the multiplayer was local only).

If we are talking about brand new IP, I would say Steamworld Dig or Gunman Clive. Simple games but very addictive and very much harken back to easy to learn, difficult to master.

I loved A Link Between Worlds...
4U had online multiplayer, it's 3U that only had local...

RyanAnayaMc

The ACE
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My favorite 3DS game is Smash 4 because it's a lot better than Melee (which is actually a bad game that really should have seen the end of its competitive life years ago).

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about samus returns (no replay value though) fantasy life, ever oasis is cool and there's lots of 3ds ware games also

DuliaDarling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmm... Prolly the Harvest Moon games, Persona Q (I was so excited for this one.), and my *all* time favourite...
Bum ba da duuummnn
Rune Factory 4 ❤️

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night