20X6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hello there. I've been browsing the forums for a while and finally signed up. And no I didn't sign up just to create this topic.
However, it would be nice if someone created an account for me at http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/.
I know this is too much to ask, but it would be nice if someone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Unfortunately Upshift StrikeRacer does not
support my region, and therefore I cannot make an account. If someone wants to help me, please PM the account information.
Any help is appreciated.

20X6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the suggestion GexX2, but I have tried multiple proxies. Unfortunately, my
internet is run through Websense, and therefore proxies are blocked.

EDIT: Let me elaborate. As you can tell from my flag, I live in the UAE. I downloaded a game called Upshift Strikeracer, which I am very eager to try out.
However, the game requires me to register. Whenever I try to register, it says that it does not support my region.

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I have an account. Thank you so much Dio!

xbullittx

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
20X6 said:
Hello there. I've been browsing the forums for a while and finally signed up. And no I didn't sign up just to create this topic.
However, it would be nice if someone created an account for me at http://strikeracer.gpotato.com/.
I know this is too much to ask, but it would be nice if someone could help, I'd really appreciate it. Unfortunately Upshift StrikeRacer does not
support my region, and therefore I cannot make an account. If someone wants to help me, please PM the account information.
Any help is appreciated.

I see you have figured how, but i have the same problem as you. I know this is a quite late reply but i really want some help how you signed up for Strikeracer. PLEASE really need help.
Thanks

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I really doubt he'll answer you after a couple of years of absence. It looks like he buggered off after creating this topic, so I'll lock this one up. Please don't bump two year old topics in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: byes