Hardware Faulsely Banned From Live (HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDallasHum

OP
Trophies
XP
hello i am a pro gamer. I know most people think microsoft bans most people for good reason. I am one of them. TODAY I AM NOT. I have had this xbox since 2005. MY gamer tag is GTAGOD I have never once tried to hack or mod my xbox. I am not that dumb, i hate modders and on average i play battlefield or dark souls and find... theres alot of duche bag modders out there. and i file complaints on them.
I suddenly am playing battlefield after i had a horrible night. i work alot and i come home to kick ass and i def kick ass at battlefield

I get signed out.... and instantly know i got hacked OMG im thinking omg i am getting hacked. SO i turned my xbox off and i started freaking out, hyperventalating the whole deal.

I have heard horror storys from my best friends for being hacked. they mod your avatar they sware they do everything bad on your profile and in 5 mins he logs back in and he was insta banned.

I logged back into live and I got the Your account have been banned to the date 31/12/9999

I AM in dismay... I go on my email and guess what, I got perm banned. I have made a few enemys in the last week i am quite worried someone hacked me and made me get flagged

I have read online and i have yet to find anyone who have ever been unbanned

WHAT DO I DO?????

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I have friends on xbox live that reported the same thing happened to them. They tried for months but couldn't get unbanned. Sorry to be the one to tell you but I believe your screwed. Your best bet is to get another used xbox and use that banned one for cfw.

DiamondDallasHum

OP
Trophies
XP
bro i know your one of them too. He hacked, everyone hacks. Well i didnt

i have told 2 other fourms and everyone thinks everyone gets banned for real hacking... but i have done hours of reserch and i have found nothing positive. just good people who didnt do anything wrong get banned. and real hackers real asshats getting banned

i just was hopping someone feels my feeling .... i have thousands of hard worked hours put into my account,

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stop being so overt about reporting modders. I once reported my friend's gamertag "Fetus Shredder" Microsoft forced him to change it, and he had no idea it was me until I told him. If you stop telling people, they won't be able to hack you because they won't know you reported them.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I feel you.....and believe you because I have read and heard this happening to other people before. The problem is Microsoft will not unban you no matter how hard you try, (well, If you can prove someone else got into your account by ip or some other way and you sue Microsoft you may be able to reverse It) but that is gonna take time and money to do so you might as well just accept It and have a good cry about your account being a goner then move on.

DiamondDallasHum

OP
Trophies
XP
well i was hacked back in 2010 on mw2, I actually luckly was a friend with him but he knew stuff. I heard theres programs and code to unban a account but i dont belive any of the shit i read, I heard only super hackers can ever mess with the system like that,

and i dont want to do that i really just want my gt set back to what it was :(

I have always had my GTAGOD account. Lots of people were very jealous of the name and wanted it.

DiamondDallasHum

OP
Trophies
XP
Ya i have considerd sueing. My family is really confused why microsoft is not a fair and good to customers company. But there not there assholes,

Well my last bet is talk to customer care or that support board and be honest. They dont care so i have been accepting my loss. if thats all i can possibly do without a lawer invold lol

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Microsoft only cares about control, profit, tax breaks and killing the worlds population, (except their rich and powerful elite buddy's). Sometime check out the corporations that Gates funds and you will understand how evil they really are.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have always had my GTAGOD account. Lots of people were very jealous of the name and wanted it.

Could it be that someone was angry that you would put 'god' in your username in any connotation that implies you believe you are a god at something, and simply reported you for any reason that could get you banned?

D

Deleted User

Ya i have considerd sueing. My family is really confused why microsoft is not a fair and good to customers company. But there not there assholes,

Well my last bet is talk to customer care or that support board and be honest. They dont care so i have been accepting my loss. if thats all i can possibly do without a lawer invold lol
You cant sue if you broke TOS.

Reactions: 2 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If your really haven't done anything ban-worthy then call Microsoft. They will either unban you and your console will be banned again if it is infact modded anyways or they will request that you send the console in for diagnostics to check what's the issue and whether your claim is legitimate. You cannot unban flagged XBox 360 by yourself.

Scorpei

Trophies
Website
scorpei.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

tumblr_lcofaydkZk1qz4u07o1_500.png

But I degress.. You are probably not gonna get your account back. Regardless, I was more interested in the sueing bit from breaking ToS, you could if those ToS are limiting in your rights (in Europe anyway, not a clue about American law). Aside from that being a response of a 6 year old....

Still also loving the fact you made an account here, on gbatemp, just to scream about this :P.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Post on the Xbox Support forums. I'm pretty sure the XBLPETs can check what Console ID hacked the account, and thus you may get unbanned.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"I am a pro gamer"

Stopped right there.
No you aren't.

Can't sue even if he didn't really. Unless Microsoft is kind and special, most services reserve the right to terminate your account as they see fit.
Hell even with a case microsoft has enough money to spare they they could crush any poor unfortunate moron trying to sue 'em.

Reactions: 8 people

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Call XBL support saying: "I have been a XBL customer since 2005 and having been falsely accused is BS" Ask for your Xbox 360 unbanned and XBL account unbanned and if they say no demand to talk to their superior. Keep calling until either they get annoyed or you get a sympathetic person that will help you out. If you have paid for XBL for 8 years that's over $480 just going to XBL and is complete BS that they banned you without breaching their sh!tty 'Terms of Use'. BTW nice GT!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Microsoft only cares about control, profit, tax breaks and killing the worlds population, (except their rich and powerful elite buddy's). Sometime check out the corporations that Gates funds and you will understand how evil they really are.
We're talking about the same Bill Gates who started the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, right?
Because last time I checked, starving people in need of developmental help and aid aren't evil.
Please read up on things before talking about them, you'll only make yourself look silly.

Reactions: 5 people

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
We're talking about the same Bill Gates who started the Bill & Melinda Gates foundation, right?
Because last time I checked, starving people in need of developmental help and aid aren't evil.
Please read up on things before talking about them, you'll only make yourself look silly.
Adding to that, Bill doesn't give two flips about his money, he keeps the company afloat and well because he is a brilliant businessman who cases about his share holders. In fact, his will is public and states that his children will only recieve about 2 million dollars (if I recall correctly) to start their own ventures while the rest will be donated to charities. I know it's a horrible thing to say but the day of his death will be glorious for many of the poor and unfortunate. He's a good man for whom we should be thankful, without his influence it is unlikely that technology would progress as much as it has.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free