Father's day is coming,what will you buy for your dad

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
As Father's Day here already was last thursday, I bought him something already.
It was nothing much, a small figurine of a football (real football, not the American shit) player for his grave. I'm sure he would have liked it, having been a football player, trainer and manager himself (in our local team).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We in the United States have it nice; our Father's Day celebration isn't until the 17th of June this year. That gives me almost a month before I have to start worrying about finding the perfect gift.

Anyway, what does your Dad like? Your gift doesn't have to be expensive or grand; it should just be a gesture to show that you care. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with something that will work.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing, unless I am in the mood for comedy then I will buy him a ghost pepper, and then I will watch him eat it.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really know honestly, usually most of the things my dad wants he ends up buying for himself.

Although he recently got a Bluray player and 3D TV so I'll try getting something for that. He did say he was looking for The Lion King 3D but couldn't find it anywhere.

My ideal gift though would be tickets or a pre-order of the Yellow Submarine remaster. It's my dad's favorite movie (and I love it myself). Maybe try getting tickets to it when it hits a local theater around here or where he lives in NYC.

Otherwise though Father's Day this year sucks. I literally graduate from high school the day after it. So my current plan may be seeing if I can miss school on Monday, go up to see my dad in NYC on Sunday, spend the day with him, and go back with him on Monday to see my graduation.

freaksloan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually buy him some new electronic device. In the past I have bought a digital cameras, video cameras, tablet, GPS, DSi XL and I think this year I am buying him a Underwater Digital Camera.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE