OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fate/hollow ataraxia Prologue
sequel to Fate/stay night
Multiple option has returned with Fate/hollow ataraxia Prologue. It is the sequel to Fate/stay night which along with Snatcher Pilot DS are the other two releases from Multiple option.

fate.jpg

icon11.gif
Authors blog
download.gif
GBAtemp download (7zip)

Thanks to dc-emu for news.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
O! M!! G!!!

Now I'm starting to like homebrew scene!

Edit:

Just tried it. GREAT work! Now we need Fate/stay night's prologue too! And Tsukihime, if there was any of that... Don't know. Too bad there's no gonna be full novels. Or will it...?

GreenGreen series would be nice too...

Edit:

Oh, there was Fate/stay night already.

CrEsPo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
lil-devil said:
j/w so is this gona be like a comic book style thing?

It's a visual novel so you pretty much click through the game only seeing the visuals change. Sometimes you'll get a choice, but not very often.

Right now I'm in the middle of Fate/stay night for the PC. I stopped recently since school was getting heavy, but I hope to finish it soon. I already watched the anime, and I'm more or less waiting for mirror moon to finish translating Unlimited Blade Works. It seems close to release as they already started on Hollow Ataraxia I think.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was a fan of Fate/Stay Night before. Wouldn't these visual comics contain hentai though? I thought I remember reading up these things contain hentai scenes. I never read them so I wouldn't know.

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Anakir said:
I was a fan of Fate/Stay Night before. Wouldn't these visual comics contain hentai though? I thought I remember reading up these things contain hentai scenes. I never read them so I wouldn't know.

Yup, there was some hentai scenes. So does Air, Tsukihime, Kanon, Utawarerumono, Clannad... Just name it. And all those anime series are made from those graphic novels.

daveteee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kamiyama said:
Yup, there was some hentai scenes. So does Air, Tsukihime, Kanon, Utawarerumono, Clannad... Just name it. And all those anime series are made from those graphic novels.

Nope, there's none of that in Clannad. It's nice and clean.
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: