Hacking Fate/Extella The Umbral Star able to work on 3.60?

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Morning guys,

It's all in the title lol :P Will a bought cart of F/E:TUS be able to be played on a Taihenkaku 3.60 Vita? As it looks like it's not yet possible to play through Maidump, VPK, etc. by virtue of being a 3.61 game. Thoughts?

Cheers :)

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
No, but at least I have the nice Noble Phantasm Edition extras to look at. I'm tempted to get a 2nd Vita so I can play it.
Duuuuude, bummer :/ So not even carts will work on Taihenkaku? That sucks. Would an update to Maidump fix this do you think? And so jelly of you right now lol the Noble Phantasm Edition looks swag as hell :D

Disco Inferno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duuuuude, bummer :/ So not even carts will work on Taihenkaku? That sucks. Would an update to Maidump fix this do you think? And so jelly of you right now lol the Noble Phantasm Edition looks swag as hell :D
From what I understand, the game needs the encryption keys from the newer firmware, so you'd have to get HENkaku to work with 3.61 or find some way to get the new encryption keys into 3.60, if that's even possible.

Rakidas

Gay Pirate Queen
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
From what I understand, the game needs the encryption keys from the newer firmware, so you'd have to get HENkaku to work with 3.61 or find some way to get the new encryption keys into 3.60, if that's even possible.
I see :( Thanks for your help anyway bro, fingers crossed the scene's talented devs come up with something someday :)

Reactions: Disco Inferno

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
All new games after November last year requires FW 3.61+. Only exception seems to be WoFF where some carts had 3.60.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: