Fate/EXTELLA Link launch date revealed

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chary, Feb 20, 2019.

Front-page

XSEED has finally given the release date for Fate/EXTELLA Link, the upcoming hack-and-slash spinoff game based on the Fate franchise. Fate/EXTELLA Link takes the groundwork from 2017's Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star, and improves upon it, adding ten new playable characters, extra story content directed by by the original creator of the Fate/stay night visual novel, and improved performance, graphics, and gameplay mechanics. There will also be a new online battle mode, which pits two teams of four against each other. The game launches for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita on March 19th in North America, while Europeans will only have to wait a handful of days after to play it, on March 22nd.

Discussion (6 replies)
  1. Flirkyn

Flirkyn GBAtemp Regular

Aug 9, 2014
    France
    Damn Tamamo is so cute :wub: I should finish first one before buying that one tho

2. Kigiru

Kigiru GBAtemp Regular

Aug 11, 2017
    Poland
    Get ready for best g.i.r.l Astolfo to take more waifu points.

3. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Still the biggest surprise of last years E3 for me.

Stood in line for like an hour just for the Tamamo headband, and glad I did. The first game was absolute trash but it seems they really pulled up their pants and figured out how to make the game good. It was really fun and actually a bit challenging. A lot of people ended up dying in the demo.

Kazuto-Z- likes this.
  4. Xandrid

Xandrid GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Xandrid is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 27, 2016
    Nigeria
    Wait, I thought the Vita wasn't getting any games anymore or was that physical copies? Either was game looks neat, never played a Fates game before, but Hack and Slash games don't interest me

Kazuto-Z- likes this.
  5. Justinde75

Justinde75 Capsule Co's VGM Addict

GBAtemp Patron
    Justinde75 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Feb 14, 2016
    Germany
    West City
    cute chibi tamamo is tempting me to buy the game on nintendo switchâ„¢

Flirkyn likes this.
  6. iSubaru

iSubaru Kitsune

Apr 14, 2009
    Poland
    Gensokyo
    Sweet~ I will try to finish main storyline of the previous game in that one month worth time... and then this one with lots of fun... nya~!
    Tamamo-chan~!