Hacking Fatal error when updating Luma....please help me clean up my SD card and update properly?

thedarknight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't updated my 2DS console for a while and noticed Freeshop and Luma were providing error messages. Thought i would follow the official guide to update (and then some youtube guides) but think i may have only partially updated it correctly. I haven't followed the scene for a while but know to avoid to update to 11.8.

I'm on Godmode9 v1.7.1 with firmware V11.4.37E. FBI is updated to 2.5.3 and this appears to have been updated successfully as I can still install CIAs.

1. Freeshop is on 3.13 and updates to 4.2.0 before crashing everytime to a stackdump screen. It reverts back to 3.13 every time I re-load it. Is it worth keeping it on the console?

2. I manually updated the Luma 3DS files from V9.1.7 but receive a fatal error message when it tries to fetch the latest release. How do I fix this?

3. Can I delete any unecessary files from the SD card in order to clear up some space?

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• snapshot.png
    snapshot.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 150

E1ite007

wierd avatar guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
First: Don't avoid 11.8.0. It doesn't help in any regard.
Second: Delete freeShop, is dead and it will stay like that because of Nintendo.
Third: Do you have an error code for Luma3DS? Also, it could be because you haven't updated.
Fourth: Are you in B9S or A9LH?

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k