Hacking fastest way to dry AK2i

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,220
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
So, i managed to get it into the washer, and now it's wet... what's the best/fastest way of drying it withou opening it and putting it in rice, or a can of compressed air

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
a few days seems like quite a long time for the "quick" method
You can take it apart and dry all the parts, but then it won't be able to go back together. I think you can handle a few days without your cart over possibly breaking the cart slot on your 3DS.

Reactions: sup3rgh0st
D

Deleted User

OP
You can take it apart and dry all the parts, but then it won't be able to go back together. I think you can handle a few days without your cart over possibly breaking the cart slot on your 3DS.
my cart slot is already messed up. from day 1 it had issues reading games and some games completely freeze up the 3ds

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
my cart slot is already messed up. from day 1 it had issues reading games and some games completely freeze up the 3ds
Then by all means ruin it more because you are impatient. My suggestion isn't the fastest, but it's better than completely breaking your cart.
It seriously doesn't matter to me if you can't wait. You asked for help, don't get shitty when you don't like the answer.

Reactions: porkiewpyne

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Got silica gel or kitty liter that are white stones? If so, use them. Should dry it out in like 24-48hrs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all