Fastest Shipping site, with a paypal option (UK)

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by RyanWW, May 21, 2014.

1. RyanWW
    OP

RyanWW Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2014
    Hi. I was just wondering what the best site is, that accepts paypal but also ships faster. I have ordered from http://nds-card.com/ and it looks like the order can take up to a month (possibly even longer) before i finally get it. I don't trust these sites with my credit card info, so the only real option for me is paypal.

I'd like to know what's the website that ships your orders (to the UK or Europe) the fastest, and has paypal? I don't mind paying a bit extra for faster shipping either.

2. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    You can always pay extra for shipping. UPS/DHL/etc can almost overnight stuff to you. Free shipping is the free option for a reason :P

3. Sparticus515

Sparticus515 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 9, 2014
    I ordered from Cymods with paypal, I payed an extra fiver for fast shipping and it got to me in 3 days(it's from Cyprus I think)

4. RyanWW
    OP

RyanWW Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2014
    Thanks :P i used http://nds-card.com/ but even with the fastest delivery option, it would take a long time still, as it's shipping from Hong Kong. I think i'll check the cymods site out. Thanks sparticus.

5. Sciduck

Sciduck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2014
    Another rec for cymods from me, took them 3 days to get to the UK.

RyanWW likes this.
  6. RyanWW
    OP

RyanWW Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 13, 2014
    Site seems legitimate. But the selection of cards look very limited, but i'm probably looking in the wrong section. Got a link handy by any chance?

7. Sciduck

Sciduck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2014
    Oh sorry I just assumed you wanted a Gateway, I don't have any experience buying NDS flashcards.

8. belfastbloke

belfastbloke Newbie

Newcomer
    May 22, 2014
    well I ordered from cymods on mon and got it today.all working fine.