Hacking Fastest loader?

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So i recently installed haxchi and havn't updated anything since loadiine GX, all my games are on my SD card and always had the slow loading times in games like Zelda TP, i've seen theres now USB loading but requres me to rerip my games to use? mainly just looking for something that doesn't have the bad loading times like loadiine be it having to rerip my games so be it. cheers.

linkinworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It improves loading times, you can install games to homemenu, use the 8/32GB nand space, play online, ect.
ah ok, so its not an emunand? just patches and stuff i'm guessing? I think i only have about 11GB space left on my wii u does it support "scrubbed" or what ever its called now game dumps if i get rid of all the extra stuff?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ah ok, so its not an emunand? just patches and stuff i'm guessing? I think i only have about 11GB space left on my wii u does it support "scrubbed" or what ever its called now game dumps if i get rid of all the extra stuff?
The installable format has no extra data

ARVI80

Trophies
XP
Country
Install games to an external usb hdd, then your only limited to the size of the hdd you use. (Loading times will be the same as an original game as it will be installed the same using wupinstaller y mod). Also you have no need for any cfw if you use wupinstaller y mod with haxchi and sigpatch elf, you can install any game or dlc and all still useable online. Still advisable to use a dns server to block updates.

Last edited by ARVI80,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: 2/3rds of launch titles for the Switch 2 will just be lazy ports of Switch games anyway.