Fastest Gateway/Sky delivery to Germany ??

Frederik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi, who can tell me some really fast delivering Flashcard-Dealers to Germany ? Especially those who delivers from Europe without Customs-problems.
I´m tired of waiting when parcel from Hong Kong finally arrives (I ordered from elewelt.com but 3 weeks of waiting is a long time). So I will order again and sell the items which arrive later.

Apologize for bad English, but think everybody knows what I mean ;-)

antofi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can confirm the guy from ebay Kleinanzeigen is fast got to me in two days, ordered sunday, delivered on tuesday. I wouldn't get a flashcard from THIS vartis, it is not the same as the legit german one it is just a copy cat.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bought mine from the guy on ebay kleinanzeigen too. Highly recommended. He accepts PayPal and has Whatsapp too.

Highly recommended guy. Very friendly, knowledgable and even accepts refunds.
Unlike most resellers this guy is very customer friendly, speaks German (while most resellers are even troubled by English)
and his prices are reasonable. Plus he tests the units before sending them out so you're guaranteed to get a fully functioning
card, not like with many resellers, where you'd end up with a faulty card and the reseller won't even care enough to replace it.

Whatever you end up doing don't order from Elewelt.com. Horrible customer service, ships from China.

Frederik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
:bow:

Thanks a lot to all those who replied. Finally today my Sky3Ds arrived from Hong Kong (elewelt.com) and works fine. But next Time I will try Sammy from Ebay-Kleinanzeigen in Elmshorn. I know that Ebay does not allow selling Flashcards, so I did not search there.
Hopefully Supercard DsTwo PLUS is not a Fata Morgana. If available, Sammy gets my order.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night