FAST RMX may be getting a physical release, Switch covers of Dragon Ball & etc

Discussion in 'Switch - Games & Content' started by Saiyan Lusitano, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    The UK retailer Argos has some temporary artwork covers of upcoming Switch games so they might not be totally accurate but they sure look like what the final product would be. Don't mind the prices, it's just placeholder prices.

tiduscrying and owek1 like this.
  2. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    balls i just bought fast rmx aswell

3. Xzi

Xzi Console Hacker and PC Gamer

Dec 26, 2013
    United States
    Spiraling Out
    Eh I guess some people really want the cases, but there's no need whatsoever to have a physical cart of Fast RMX. It's a small download and its load times are very short in the digital release.

kingraa777 likes this.
  4. FireEmblemGuy

FireEmblemGuy Celebrating a decade of shitposting

Jul 6, 2007
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Physical looks nicer and can be resold later.

Hopefully if physical releases were in the cards, they'd come out in the US too. Already have a Japanese Switch copy of I Am Setsuna on the way, but friends from downstate are up for the weekend and my Fast RMX money turned into drinking money.

kingraa777 likes this.
  5. Saiyan Lusitano
    OP

Saiyan Lusitano GBAtemp Guru

Oct 29, 2015
    Sweden
    With Nintendo allowing the user accounts to have their purchases locked to their accounts than per console it's definitely much better than it was back on the WiiU days. Still, I just like physical format over digital as I'm an old school gamer and collector.

The Nintendo Switch game cases don't feel like much holding them but it's still physical.

6. kingraa777

kingraa777 boom!

Apr 17, 2015
    Ibjudt like how the cases look and I can RR sell it later

7. tiduscrying

tiduscrying that butt...

Jun 12, 2012
    United States
    HELL
    Hmm. I hope these are true. I didn't love "I am Setsuna" all that much when I initially tried it on PC, but I dunno. I feel like I'd be willing to give it a shot some day if I saw a physical copy in stores. FAST RMX would be a day one purchase physically for me.

Even though these games could be downloaded to the internal SD, I dunno. I really like the look of the Switch boxes and carts. I feel like with a good case, you can carry a hella crazy library of games with you, not only on your uSD but as carts too. That's what is so rad about the carts being so tiny.