SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone! This is my method for grabbing a bunch of trophies while I do other things (Play PC games, watch a movie, etc.).

You will need:
1. Playcoin Setter
2. Smash Brothers

Step 1 - Launch Playcoin Setter and max out your coins (300)
Step 1b - Restart your console. Maybe it's just me, but Smash Bros always crashes trying to launch (.cia and ROM) after I've modified my Play Coins.

Step 2 - Start up Smash Bros and go to the Trophy store, switch to Play Coins with Y button and buy ALL the trophies.

Step 3 - Start a new Brawl with Time Limit of 7 minutes. Disable Player 1 and set the other players to CPU (doesn't matter what level or character they are). Start the match with any stage you want. (Disabling Player 1 will stop your Records from getting skewed... Hopefully :D )

Step 4 - Leave the 3DS alone for the 7 minute round duration. 7 minutes is the required amount of playing time the game requires before refilling the trophies in the shop.

Step 5 - Once the match is over, exit and go back to the Trophy Shop. Change to Play Coins with Y and buy ALL the trophies. Go back to Step 3.

That's it! 300 coins will last you awhile since most trophies are 3-5 coins with the expensive ones being 20-30'ish, so you shouldn't have to reset your coins very often.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a smash administrator for my boys and a complete failure at playing the game. What does buying trophies get you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche