• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,491
  • Replies 15
  • Likes 1
D

Deleted_171835

OP

The smash hit Farming Simulator will arrive on 3DS this March. It’s the first console game from distributor Contact Sales in its 15-year history, and will have an RRP of £29.99.

The firm is releasing the title under its Excalibur label, known for PC sim titles such as Police Force and London Underground Simulator.
The Farming Simulator PC series has sold close to 2m copies worldwide – 80 per cent of which are boxed.

“Our roots are very much on PC and the sim market but you can’t ignore the success of something like Farming Simulator and the opportunity to put it onto other platforms,” Contact Sales MD Robert Stallibrass told MCV.

“The line between simulation and casual is quite blurred. All of our sims appeal to the casual gamer.”

Farming Simulator 3D hits UK shelves on March 30th.

icon11.gif
Source

This for everyone who said that the 3DS has no games. I'm looking at you, @Guild!

Reactions: 1 person

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
What!? The 3DS has "No games" and this is supposed to "change that", a farming sim? And in the title you also put "Vita is doomed".
I didn't think that I would have to say that a game like Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros would be the one to change the lack of good games, but a farming sim, really?
I just feel like I got hit in the head.
This is just screaming "Flame Wars" all over the title.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Farming Simulator is so huge that it'll ruin the Playstation Vita entirely. /whitehotsarcasm

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What!? The 3DS has "No games" and this is supposed to "change that", a farming sim? And in the title you also put "Vita is doomed".
I didn't think that I would have to say that a game like Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros would be the one to change the lack of good games, but a farming sim, really?

I think he was being sarcastic, no one else here seems to be taking those points seriously. Especially when you consider how much more depth and engaging the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games are, and the fact that those two series will undoubtedly end up on the Vita as well.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

I think he was being sarcastic, no one else here seems to be taking those points seriously. Especially when you consider how much more depth and engaging the Harvest Moon and Rune Factory games are, and the fact that those two series will undoubtedly end up on the Vita as well.
Harvest Moon will most likely be there, but not anytime soon seeing as there wasn't any announced, and as for Rune Factory, there was one for the PS3 but none for the PSP, also no tittle has been announced yet for the Vita...
While they might get them, there has been no projects for them announced so far, so fans of those series, for now, will turn to the 3DS.

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It's one of those shitty German simulators. I wouldn't even call it a proper game.
It's old news btw. They had a booth at Gamescom last year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi