Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
gallery_123159_43_7881.jpg

The Nintendo 3DS' capability to break the boundaries between reality and virtual reality grows even more this week as we learn of an all new demo hitting the 3DS European Eshop. Come Thursday all of your farming fantasies will become fulfilled as a demo of Farming Simulator 2012 3D becomes available completely free of charge for all of you lucky 3DS owners out there! Drive a tractor on a road, drive a tractor on a field, drive a tractor in a small village, milk a cow, smell the manure! The potential possibilities are limitless with Farming Simulator 2012 3D!

Put on your boots, grab your Nintendo 3DS and get ready to head to the farm. Work a wide scenery with fields, roads, your house and farm as well as a small village, with the vehicles found in your generous fleet – all three dimensional in Farming Simulator 2012 3D. Take a seat behind the wheel of authentic farm machines from renowned manufacturers and get going!

arrow.gif
Source Thanks to [m]TDWP FTW[/m] for the scoop!

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Counter-argument for when Valwin trolls about good games only on 3DS?
Counter-argument for when Valwin trolls about good games only on 3DS.

when have i say that ? no console haves only good games and for you infomations there people that like boring games like this
Vita has no gaems and 3DS does
Hungry Gaems - The True Story of a Sony Console who was hungry for them, but didn't have any by Raul
I didn't feel like searching through the rest of your posts.

Reactions: 2 people

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Counter-argument for when Valwin trolls about good games only on 3DS?
Counter-argument for when Valwin trolls about good games only on 3DS.

when have i say that ? no console haves only good games and for you infomations there people that like boring games like this
Vita has no gaems and 3DS does
Hungry Gaems - The True Story of a Sony Console who was hungry for them, but didn't have any by Raul
I didn't feel like searching through the rest of your posts.

so were the part of the games been bad or good ?

it seem you have no proof o well

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone