gba.gif
swb251lt.jpg

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First the Mother 3 forums go gone, and now tshu. This is PROOF the translation has been a fake. It won't be released!!! If is is released, well then that will be a pleasant surprize and I'll be glad to be proven wrong.
laugh.gif

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First the Mother 3 forums go gone, and now tshu. This is PROOF the translation has been a fake. It won't be released!!! If is is released, well then that will be a pleasant surprize and I'll be glad to be proven wrong.Â
laugh.gif

Wow, lemme just say that that's not true. I'll tell you why.

First of all, the forums are down because a Turkish ?internet-terrorist? group hacked the mother3 forums, and tshu just decided to take them down because all it was doing was serving as a place where noobs kept BEGGING AND BEGGING AND BEGGING for the patch, after the team had said they will release it when it is finished, and only when it is finished. I saw the forum the day it was hacked, as I was talking to tshu when he realized it had been hacked (I must say, the hacked page had some pretty crazy Turkish rap beats happening tho
tongue.gif
)

Secondly, I know the patch is real. I will give you my word, but I'm unable to tell you why I know it is real. All in due time. Tshu is most likely leaving because he has college soon and can't just keep spending his time here.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First the Mother 3 forums go gone, and now tshu. This is PROOF the translation has been a fake. It won't be released!!! If is is released, well then that will be a pleasant surprize and I'll be glad to be proven wrong.Â
laugh.gif

Wow, lemme just say that that's not true. I'll tell you why.

First of all, the forums are down because a Turkish ?internet-terrorist? group hacked the mother3 forums, and tshu just decided to take them down because all it was doing was serving as a place where noobs kept BEGGING AND BEGGING AND BEGGING for the patch, after the team had said they will release it when it is finished, and only when it is finished. I saw the forum the day it was hacked, as I was talking to tshu when he realized it had been hacked (I must say, the hacked page had some pretty crazy Turkish rap beats happening tho
tongue.gif
)

Secondly, I know the patch is real. I will give you my word, but I'm unable to tell you why I know it is real. All in due time. Tshu is most likely leaving because he has college soon and can't just keep spending his time here.

Wow, lemme just say I was joking. Anyone who knows me half well would've seen right through that and known I was being COMPLETELY saracastic. I even added the part about being glad to be proven wrong to show further hints of it.
tongue.gif
Anyways, now to do some... stuff...
biggrin.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pssh, don't worry, this forum is like crack, once you join you'll never stop no matter how much you hate it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Boo I thought that was a rejection comment