Far-Cry 4 Confirmed?.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is normally at this point I edit wikipedia to say something highly anticipated has been cancelled or something unexpected has been brought back but I am far too lazy to do that.

Looking around there has been a teaser and some rumours about multiplayer, nothing especially concrete right now.

Reactions: Satangel

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
OP
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
It is normally at this point I edit wikipedia to say something highly anticipated has been cancelled or something unexpected has been brought back but I am far too lazy to do that.

Looking around there has been a teaser and some rumours about multiplayer, nothing especially concrete right now.
Thanks for the info, also I found something else interesting relating to upcoming games, last year I was searched upcoming games on wiki , and I found halo 5 and halo 6, and halo 5/6 was coming out late 2015 I'll post the link if I ever find it lol http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_in_video_gaming

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think FC 3's sales confirmed FC 4 a good while ago.

Far Cry 3 was the bee's knees, so I'll definitely be happy with a sequel... just as long as they followup on Blood Dragon in some way. I'm holding on to the vision, damn it!

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let it come, sooner rather than later. Loved FC3, just loved it.
It had a lot of promise. When I first started it, I was all like, Hell this is almost a better experience than the stalker games!

But then, sadly, the game started to show how shallow it was. Crafting was a joke, the game was incredibly unlively and had random scripted encounters, and there was actually no one to talk to or interact with on the islands. It was like walking through an uncanny valley simulation. And then when you explore, you start to notice how everything just melts into the same generic feeling... at least the story missions stay fresh, but that's almost all there is. All other sidequests are pretty generic and unfulfilling, uninspired.

And then half-way through the game, the thing just gives up. At least with mods we can make crafting, weapons, levels, skills, and a bunch of other things far more scarce and as such far more important, as well as make the game more enjoyable overall, but with no dev kit publicly available, modding is pretty flaccid.

I hope a potential sequel can improve on everything, but given Ubisoft's recent track record, they've become the new CoD developer, rehashing the same shit over and over with token improvements, and preview footage that looks nothing like the final game :(

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It had a lot of promise. When I first started it, I was all like, Hell this is almost a better experience than the stalker games!

But then, sadly, the game started to show how shallow it was. Crafting was a joke, the game was incredibly unlively and had random scripted encounters, and there was actually no one to talk to or interact with on the islands. It was like walking through an uncanny valley simulation. And then when you explore, you start to notice how everything just melts into the same generic feeling... at least the story missions stay fresh, but that's almost all there is. All other sidequests are pretty generic and unfulfilling, uninspired.

And then half-way through the game, the thing just gives up. At least with mods we can make crafting, weapons, levels, skills, and a bunch of other things far more scarce and as such far more important, as well as make the game more enjoyable overall, but with no dev kit publicly available, modding is pretty flaccid.

I hope a potential sequel can improve on everything, but given Ubisoft's recent track record, they've become the new CoD developer, rehashing the same shit over and over with token improvements, and preview footage that looks nothing like the final game :(

Exactly how I felt.
It was a beautiful looking game, but aside from that it got boring really quick.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

I love collecting things, scavenging and then selling it to become richer. It's the reason I enjoy Bethesda games so much, just love walking around in the world and looting everything I can.
I didn't mind the crafting or the 'uncanny valley simulation' at all, wonderful game, great graphics, great atmosphere. 10/10 will play again.

Especially considering how repetitive FC2 was, FC3 was such a big improvement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: