OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
xY2qHja.jpg

A recently released financial report from Ubisoft confirmed the existence and supposed release date of Far Cry 4! Set to release November 18th according to the financial report, along with a bit more information as well.

If you preorder Far Cry 4, you'll receive a limited edition version of the game that includes Hurk's Redemption, a three-part single-player mission pack featuring the character Hurk from Far Cry 3. You'll also receive Hurk's main weapon, the harpoon gun called The Impaler, if you preorder.

More information about Far Cry 4 will be shared during Ubisoft's E3 2014 briefing next month, to be held Monday June 9 at 3 p.m. PDT.

Some more info:

London, UK — May 15, 2014 — Today, Ubisoft announced Far Cry® 4, an open-world, first-person shooter that delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever. Far Cry® 4 will be available November 21 in the UK for PlayStation 4®computer entertainment system, PlayStation® 3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
Development on Far Cry® 4 is being led by Ubisoft Montreal in collaboration with Ubisoft's Red Storm Entertainment, Ubisoft Toronto, Ubisoft Shanghai, and Ubisoft Kiev.
In Far Cry® 4, players find themselves in Kyrat, a breathtaking, perilous and wild region of the Himalayas struggling under the regime of a despotic self-appointed king. Using a vast array of weapons, vehicles, and animals, players will write their own story across an exotic open-world landscape.
"Following the success of Far Cry 3, we wanted to take the franchise to the next level and create a game that will surprise players and exceed fans' expectations," said Dan Hay, Executive Producer. "Given the unique setting, we feel Far Cry® 4 will stand out as a top first-person shooter and we're eager to reveal more about the game in the coming months."
Customers who pre-order Far Cry® 4 will receive the Limited Edition which includes Hurk's Redemption, a series of three action-packed single-player missions featuring the popular character Hurk from Far Cry 3's DLC. The Limited Edition also includes Hurk's signature harpoon gun called "The Impaler". The pre-order is now available at all major retailers.
Fans can tune into Ubisoft's Media Briefing at E3 for an exclusive first look at Far Cry® 4.

:arrow:Source

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I actually liked Far Cry 3, though I've yet to finish it. Interested in the next generation of the game, hopefully it's near the level of FC3, though with a bit more additions to gameplay.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Going to play Blood Dragon (Bought at Gahars' recommendation.) right after I finish all these average mundane JRPGs I started months ago. If I like it, I'll definitely be getting this.

Reactions: Gahars

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Vaas better have a larger role in this game....I also expect a Blood Dragon sequel soon set in the 90's. The success Ubisoft saw with Blood Dragon and not having a sequel is inexcusable. ..ehm...releasing it on PS3 and 360 of course cause i'm a "cheap last gen fuck" :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...