DSblonde!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I JUST WANTED TO SAY THE BIGGEST THANKYOU EVER TO YOU GUYS FOR HELPING AND SUPPORTING ME WITH MY DSTT CARD!!!

I MANAGED,WITH THE HELP AND GUIDANCE FROM YOU TWO, TO GET MY CARD UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!!!

SERIOUSLY I COULD CRY THAT I HAVE SORTED IT-ALTHOUGH I STILL HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I DID PMSL!!!

ALL OF YOU ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SO CLEVER TO KNOW WHAT ALL THIS MEANS AND TO BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN TO LIKES OF ME AND NOT GET PISSED OFF THAT I AM SO DUMB AMAZES ME!!!

I AM SURE I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE QUESTIONS AT SOME POINT BUT UNTIL THEN-KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

LOVE N HUGS

DUMBASS..........SORRY DSBLONDE! XXXX

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I just found this post while looking @ 'new posts' - would've missed it otherwise

Glad you've got it up & running without too much trouble
yaynds.gif
, & thanks for the 'Thank You' Note

It's nice to be appreciated - & to tell you the truth, I was in a similar situation as you ~6months ago & funnily enough it was Bri that helped me back then
laugh.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your kind words.

I too was helped by others here when I first got a flash cart. In fact, my first flash cart was won in a gbatemp contest.

-Bri

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It was a DSTT from the very first batch ever produced. I still have it, although I pried it apart and haven't glued it back together. But otherwise it's in working condition.

Yup, I won it in the Xmas contest 2 years ago!

-Bri

Hehe Moo

Moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't mean to steal this thread or anything... but I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Bri.

I'd bet my life that I wouldn't have gotten my DSTT running if it hadn't been for him.

Thanks a lot Bri! You deserve a lot more credit than you're given!!

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CannonFoddr said:
I HOPE it means 'For Attention Of' & NOT the second one
rofl.gif

I don't even understand the second one. Not one, but not not one either?

Hehe Moo said:
I don't mean to steal this thread or anything... but I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank Bri.

I'd bet my life that I wouldn't have gotten my DSTT running if it hadn't been for him.

Thanks a lot Bri! You deserve a lot more credit than you're given!!

You're welcome, and thank you for your words! Like I said, I'm "passing it on" as others helped me when I got mine.

QUOTE(rockstar99 @ Jul 8 2009, 08:11 AM)
lol i tried every contest and ever win mabe ill win the current onecuz i got a plan

As long as it's not a random drawing, a plan will certainly help! That's how I won. I've entered a few random drawings since then and not won anything, so don't feel bad! Of course, what I did win was a DSTT which now costs all of $6. Back then they were worth about $30 though, if I recall correctly. If it had only been worth $6 back then, I certainly wouldn't have spent as many hours on my entry as I did!

-Bri

DSblonde!

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oops am i not allowed to post a thread like this on here?!See I really am a dumbass!!

Apparently 'im the coolest mum in town' according to my daughter.Unfortunetly her classmates overheard our conversation and now they all want me to get them a card :-s

No seriously guys once again THANK YOU!

Im going now before I get in trouble for posting this

MUCH LOVE xxxx

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's no problem with this thread or with your posts.

I think CannonFoddr was referring to the fact that he had continued posting in your previous thread (as had I) not knowing that your problem had been solved because he hadn't read this thread yet.

You might want to put a quick post at the end of the previous thread saying "problem solved" so folks don't keep posting to it.

-Bri

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Bri said:
There's no problem with this thread or with your posts.

I think CannonFoddr was referring to the fact that he had continued posting in your previous thread (as had I) not knowing that your problem had been solved because he hadn't read this thread yet.

You might want to put a quick post at the end of the previous thread saying "problem solved" so folks don't keep posting to it.

-Bri
Quite correct Bri !! - & To DSBlond: normally you can post virtually anything as long as it follows the rules, is not offensive or racist & isn't 'flaming'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good