ROM Hack RELEASE Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol.3 Content Restore Mod

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, here it is, the final volume in the series so far, ready to be enjoyed to the fullest. This time I was able to get all the adult content enabled, including "Memory" scene re-player with full controller support. As an aside, just want to say I'll probably take another look at the other 2 games and see if I can improve those mods because there are some things I'm not happy with and hope I can fix.

I'm going to structure this the same as the other 2 entries in the series, but just note that I haven't tested the Mangagamer/Fakku/Denpasoft version of the game with this, only the steam patch. That being said this game series has been the simplest one to mod and has given me the least trouble out of the lot so hopefully the other versions work fine but just take note that I haven't tested them personally.

The use of Simple mod manager is highly recommended due to the nature of this mod, as it allows for easy enabling/disabling (get it here). This mod can be installed manually if you know what you're doing, but it's structured to work with the mod manager and latest version of atmosphere.

Before we start, this mod will enable the R18 content in-game and in the gallery as well as enabling the "Memory" scene viewer. No such files will be provided in this tutorial, only a custom config, links will only be provided to the legit steam patch (sfw page so think it's allowed). This game has an adult warning in the base game already so no kids allowed here, shoo.

How to install the patch

Getting ReadyAdding FilesActivate & Verify

1. Download the attached zip, extract to desktop for now
    2. Download Steam Patch (mosaic) (Free) OR Download Mangagamer/Fakku/Denpasoft version Patch (uncensored) (Paid)
    3. Extract 'fts3.pfs.040' to desktop from the steam patch or locate it in the pc install directory of the game
    4. OPTIONAL: Extract "system\extend\title_switch.iet" from the dump switch roms file "root.pfs" with GARbro, place it in the mod folder while keeping file structure.
    5. NOTE: Optional file isn't needed for mod to work, it just fixes the logo placement on the title screen on each boot (the logo drops back down anyway if you enter and exit any menu though, it just triggered my ocd once I noticed, I wish I could include this file as it's so small but pretty sure it's against the rules, sorry guys)

1. Rename patch from 'fts3.pfs.040' to 'root.pfs.040'
    2. Place patch 'root.pfs.040' in 'mods\Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol.3\Restore Mod\contents\010043D014336000\romfs\'
    3. Your romfs folder should look like this
      fts3x.png
    4. Copy 'mods' folder to root of SD card to use with Simple Mod Manager

1. Use mod manager or the tesla overlay to activate and verify the mod
    2. If you see 'Uncensored Edition' on the Artemis screen and placed the files as instructed, then the mod has installed successfully.
    3. R18 content is now available in story and extra/gallery mode.

And that's it, now you can enjoy the finale in all it's glory. I ran through the game a whole bunch and got all the scenes to unlock so there shouldn't be any bugs with this release, assuming I didn't cock up the upload.

Please go buy this version of the game to support the devs, even if you need this mod to enable the extra content, we'll only get future switch releases if they sell. (I'm not preaching to or shaming anyone who does the naughty naughty, I'm just saying. If you only buy one copy, buy the switch one, pretty sure it's cheaper too)

Happy Jilling and Jacking you wonderful people!

Attachments

• Fantasy Tavern Sextet Vol.3 Content Restore Mod.zip
    176.6 KB · Views: 389
Last edited by Rasa39,

Rasa39

Pervert Deluxe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wanted to personally say thanks for your work in Switch modding. Not a huge amount of kudos in this thread, but everything is well deserved. Thank you.
I really appreciate it that's very sweet of you to say, I'm really glad people are happy with them as I honestly wasn't sure if anyone would find these mods useful. Thank you to everyone for the praise and I'm super pleased that you guys are happy with the work. :wub::yayswitch:

I wish I could have made it easier with a full inclusive mod download for each game, but copyright files and such so you know.

Reactions: CallMeSora

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there