Hacking Fantasy Life USA Freeze in Sky3ds, Help!

ubagutobr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i try play Fantasy Life(Usa) but after some minute or hour of play the game freeze, i tried some revision of template like, 1127, 0201, 0204a but all freeze after some time.
someone can help me with a solution :cry:

I use a sd card of sandisk 8GB, my sky3ds is with blue button

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What class is your SD card? If it's Class 4 or below, chances are that it's just too slow and can't keep up with the game.
Highly doubt that. I was using a class 4 with this particular game up till yesterday. The only difference is I'm using gateway. As of yesterday I have a UHS-I however.

It's probably corrupt one way or another. Or possibly a dying SD card. But a Class 4 micro SD has enough read speed for any game really.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
As a user of two Class 4 cards I can assure you that they can occasionally cause freezing during streamed sequences, for instance FMV's, especially after briefly entertaining sleep mode. ;) Nevertheless you do have a point - if the game always freezes at more or less the same point it could be due to corruption.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Re-download the game and if the problem persists, format the card with SD Formatter with Full formatting and OverWrite Erase enabled. If that doesn't help, you need a faster SD.

NaviInside

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yup, I use class 10 and it works perfectly. I think I already spent more than 20 hours ...
So either change the sd card or redownload rom from another place

zergslayer69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Although the class 4 may work with other games, it may be possible certain games need a faster card. I remember on the DS castlevania portrait of ruin needed a faster card or it'd freeze.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Highly doubt that. I was using a class 4 with this particular game up till yesterday. The only difference is I'm using gateway. As of yesterday I have a UHS-I however.

It's probably corrupt one way or another. Or possibly a dying SD card. But a Class 4 micro SD has enough read speed for any game really.

yeah gateway works a bit different than sky. ive read in several different threads that sky3ds will cause issues if youre not using a "fast" sd card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1