OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My concepts so far:

Class changes

• White Heron Cup competition open to all
Including allowing units such as byleth, manuela, shamir, catherine, etc to compete in month 12’s White Heron cup.​

Dancer outfits are already available to forcefully put on every character, so I know the models already exist.​

• Gender unlock on all classes.
Such as pegasus/falcon classes. Such as gremory and dark mages/bishops. Hero/brawling based classes(including war master).​

S-supports and paired endings

• Give byleth unlimited same sex options for S support and goddess tower.
I am aware that same sex options are available by exploiting your save to have a temporarily included opposite-sex byleth during the final month. I know the goddess tower scene uses your same sex byleth already, even with this exploit, the difference in making this into a mod or hack is that it would not be an exploit but instead an already allowed option.​

• Give byleth edited S support photos for each gender with every character.
Examples from fans have been already made: Dimitri, Claude (I am a new user so links cannot be shared but PM me if youre interested)​

• Allow for the “closest allies” section in the roster’s character information to be an expandable/collapsable list that writes out all allies they have support points with.
In this expandable list the support points would be blatantly stated (in numbers “x support points”) as to leave no confusion.​

NG+ Journal Clothing/Appearances

Allow for more customization with the character appearances controlled in NG+’s journal.

• The customization would include “hair” for each character (similar to how it is for the Lords) where you can choose post-pre timeskip hair styles. This would be including listing dorothea’s hat as a hairstyle. Including byleth’s hair styles. This would NOT change the profile picture next to dialogue boxes.

• The customization would include class-specific clothing being an option (it would be fine if this only became an option with the mastery of that class) even if the character was currently using a different class

• The customization would include editing what their “monastery” and “battle” clothing would each be, respectively.

• Allowing to edit if their bodies are “white clouds” or “time skip” (this would be distinct from hair and only edit their body/face to be different)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    You use paper towels too? :rofl2:
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Better keep the safe place 'safe'
    Bounty. The quicker picker upper? lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Aloe vera now with rgb
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    On a serious note, have you tested your ISP DNS answer time ?
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    Last time i've checked, my ISP was like 5/6 ms slower than Cloudflare x)
    yeah. I've tried changing dns too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Check cpuid make sure ram sockets are detected
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    (and i'm fibered, 5gb shared downloads, 1gb upload)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or even in bios
    its mostly when starting firefox that it's noticible slower. Opening and loading the homepage. Tried fresh installs and all.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Knowing your system specs would help
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    if you're in win 11, have you checked which graphical processor Firefox was using ?
    after it's open, its a bit slower too at loading pages, but not as noticeable as the initial startup and homepage loading
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    can make a little difference
    You mean as in hardware acceleration on or off?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Went to make cup noodles, spilled boiling water on me then the kettle decided to pop
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why I saw a kettle with wifi
    Will try that now
  • sp3off @ sp3off:
    ouch @K3Nv2 hope nothing's too bad !
    xda a good site. My go to site for phone shit. :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Females have burnt me worse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    females don't exist
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Tamales exist.
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @ZeroT21, Tamales exist. +1