Fans start petition to get Reggie into Smash Bros.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Aren't Mii's in the game? Or was that a rumour? Why not just have the "mii" character as Reggie by default unless you change it? I think the irony of it would be lost on 80% of people that play the game but it would be a nice little joke, maybe have him as in-game enemy or a little cameo on one of the stages.

D

Dork

IT'S NOT FAIR.

reggie_i_dunno.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aren't Mii's in the game? Or was that a rumour? Why not just have the "mii" character as Reggie by default unless you change it? I think the irony of it would be lost on 80% of people that play the game but it would be a nice little joke, maybe have him as in-game enemy or a little cameo on one of the stages.

But a Mii can't have signature moves like My Body is Ready and Cancel Localization.

rizzod

Not a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Then a statement get's released.

Sakurai: "Sure, I'll add Reggie.... Oh by the way, we've decided that because we're adding Reggie to the game, we won't have time to add off-screen play.. just because you're all bitches and don't deserve it."

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah, put it in the game... so we can beat the crap out of him
I don't get it... Am I the only person on earth who doesn't like the guy? just asking :lol:

You're not the only one that doesn't like him. I know many Nintendo fans that hate him

you would be surprised to know that many people think he is real, Hell my teacher is a HUGE Sony fan boy and he still thinks he's real

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong