fanboys flamming MAG

Discussion in 'Sony PlayStation 1 & 2' started by Joe88, Jul 16, 2008.

Jul 16, 2008

fanboys flamming MAG by Joe88 at 6:50 AM (1,078 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Joe88
    OP

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
    lol, this was probably gonna show up sooner or latter
    everywhere you go, any fourm

you will nothing but fanboys (360 to be exact) flaming MAG
    with some of the most generic comments

"OMG tis game is gonna sukz, nothing but LAG lololol"
    "game phails, halo > mag"
    "ps3 sucks"
    "MAG will be a pile of $hit, sony fagz just mad because we got FFXIII" (somehow 360 fanboys dont seem to know that the PS3 is also getting it O.o , they are acting like its an exclusive)

again you people probably see this everywhere
    so what are your thoughts?
    the game does look interesting,

but frankly there is no need for all this hate

2. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I haven't seen any excessive flaming so far but for the most part I tend to stay away from areas with heavy fanboy populations during this time of year (IGN I'm looking at you). But yeah, the game does look interesting. I'm reserving judgment since we know nothing about the game other than 256 players and 8 team squads (did they really need to keep repeating that?). This game won't sell me a PS3 but it could be something I'd look into if I had one.

3. feds4u

Banned feds4u Banned

United States
    What's this logic doing up in my Temp?

4. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Where are my manners?!?

TeH Haloez >>>>>>>>>>>>>> MAG lol omg crie emo ps3 babies lol

Better? [​IMG]

5. Bob Loblaw

Member Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

United States
    well I think 360 owners are worried their system, a piece of hardware they spent good money, is going to go under. Which would suck. All the sudden you need to buy a new system, for another chunk of hard earned money you know?
    So they (the immature fanboy ones, we have a few on here that call me a sony fanboy everytime i mention anything remotely good about the PS3 in defense of it, even though I own both systems)are bashing PS3 to get people to buy a 360 and save it.
    The PS3 is very future proof. Blu-ray, free online, advanced cell processor producing 200 million more polygons a second than the 360 can.
    I've already heard talks of M$ coming out with a new system called Pheonix to compete. Which leaves me wondering what happens to our 360s if this is true?

I learned that M$ doiesn't care about their customers the first time my original xbox red ringed on me.
    And I never forgot about that. It was the first system I ever had break on me. my snes, dreamcast and playstation 1 all still work. Then they followed suit with the 360.

6. Vater Unser

Member Vater Unser GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    Fuck them, they'll grow up eventually (or not) while we are enjoying all the great games that are coming to the PS3.

And I'm not joking, most of these fanboy dumbasses are probably just kids, and the rest are retards who'll never learn...They're all backing up each other and not even thinking about changing their minds, even if it's just for staying compliant with their friend's views.

7. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Well, Resistance 2 promised 8 player co-op and 64 people multiplayer.

256 is just a slightly bigger version. (Considering the release date difference, "slightly" sounds appropriate)

8. dryo

Member dryo GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    i agree with vater, they need to learn, videogame consoles justifies a certain matter of choice, it doesnt matter what console you own, its the service it gives out of it, the hardware and kind of games you like, if you are a nintendo nerd or a casual gamer or female wii will do it, ps3? well evreyone knows the ps3 has outrageously better graphics than XBOX 360, now for the xbox 360 the games make it clear of the big catalog that makes it a a multiplatform gaming machine, for kids and hardcore gamers a like,in fact with all this, the xbox live service, well ppl were expecting ,more out of their gold subscription, well now netflix and other stuff coming out for it are making the cut, for the ps3 the free online PSN makes it a console of choice for anyone the stills believe in free online gaming,if pc can do it why not ps3, a good call of duty 4 match could be a good passtime, wanna watch some movies with your friends? play station home service will do it free voice chat free online play? free demos? PSStore that enables you to buy psx games for what...4 bucks now? well that doesnt matter its fair enough to keep you busy, if I wanna watch a movie and I dont wanna use my credit card ill just go to the nearest dvd/blu-ray store shove it on my ps3 and Voila! i have a High definition movie on.

Its just the matter of finding you own good console, you like the xbox live gold service go for it, you wont pay a dime for something that is supposed to be free? ps3 with PSN should be fine, nobody really cares wich console is better in fact now noone cares.

9. Bob Loblaw

Member Bob Loblaw Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!

United States

Well put.

I didn't even know the guys behind SOCOM are behind MAG until a few minutes ago. Definitely looking better and better.

10. DarkRey

Member DarkRey still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!

Croatia
    ehh same here