Fanboy Tripe

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Covarr, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Covarr
    OP

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    First, there was a video at PSP Fanboy.
    Then, DS Fanboy shows the same video along with a challenge to make a rebuttal.
    Then I came along and accepted the challenge.

Questions? Comments? Concerns?

(Note: Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, I wasn't quite sure where to put this due to its semi-ambiguous nature)
    (Note 2: These are not my actual views. In reality, I fully support both systems. Please do not turn this thread into a flame war, as the goal is to make fun of the numerous comparisons out there.)

edit: Clarified what I was talking about. Thanks for the wording, forkyfork!

2. mthrnite

mthrnite So it goes.

Former Staff
    Jun 30, 2006
    United States
    th' south
    Good work! Haha... Sharks and bees! [​IMG]

I've had to deal with this crap for years being a Mac user, even though I also use Windows, Linux, etc...
    Actually, when I was an Amiga user years ago, I had to deal with this same crap too.
    It's all apples & oranges. The only thing that should matter is if it's fun/productive/whatever.

Just because my DS is better... that shouldn't matter at all! [​IMG]

3. PineappleH

PineappleH GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2005
    United States
    Interesting.....

Also I think u linked ur video(s) wrong. I don't see how the DS fanboys make a rebuttal by posting the same video that praises PSP.

4. Covarr
    OP

Covarr Sentient Cash Register

Oct 21, 2005
    United States
    Far East of Eden
    No, I posted the right link. The showed the video, and challenged the readers to make a rebuttal. Did you read their post?

5. forkyfork

forkyfork GBAtemp Regular

May 15, 2006
    United States
    Orlando, FL
    Cool! I thought it was pretty good. I like the intentional misspellings.

You may want to edit your post to say "Then, DS Fanboy shows [the same] video along with a challenge to make a rebuttal." I thought that DS Fanboy had made their own video too. Or just say, "DS Fanboy asked for a rebuttal".