Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
TN9Otom.png

pAmC5wY.png
Update 5/1/16: Suppose I should give an update to say that the update... is delayed for another week. I took too long trying to figure out how to make a DLC entry, and, on top of having finals this week, there hasn't been much time to code the supports. After that, updates should come weekly, or at least until I manage to get more people to help with coding.

In short, I’ve successfully ported over the dlc into fates. The dlc, which is named to overwrite Royal Royale, is attached below in non-cia format. You’ll need to build the cia yourself, since I’m not sure how to make a single dlc (I only started learning two days ago.)

Here are some sample videos. Forgive the potato quality- I have no proper screen recorder, and run on o3ds. I’ve also changed some names on my own file, but they won’t show up in your DLC.

cFxF097.png
Forgive the potato quality. I have nothing to capture the screen except NTR's ss function, and I only have an o3ds.
Initial Conversation: https://twitter.com/shinononomeme/status/855957811301408769

(I’m aware some lines look wonky. I just wanted to test it first before it looked good.)

Shiro-Ryoma Conversation: https://twitter.com/shinononomeme/status/855958398403305472

• Make a DLC entry for it. I’ve set mine to overwrite the Royal Royale DLC, but it’d be nice to have its own entry.
  • Translate the main dialogue. So far, only the dialogue when the dlc starts has been translated.
  • Translate the clothing change dialogue.
  • Code the parent-child supports. If you don’t know how to translate jpn-eng, http://fe14festivalofbondstranslations.tumblr.com already has a bunch of them translated.
  • ONLY when all of this is done, will the Fates Gay Hack be considered to be added. If a way to implement the supports is discovered, there will be two version available: vanilla and gay hack.

I’ve separated the conversations per-child into separate files. The dlc has them all stuffed in one, which makes it difficult to work with.

Version 0.0.0 can be downloaded here.
Individual files organized per child are available to download here.
Version changes highlighted in green. Current version is 0.0.0.
Reserved characters/conversations highlighted in purple.

None
None
None, has a special conversation with Corrin and the kimono try-on
None
  • Ryoma (Completed)
  • Corrin (Completed)
  • Azura (Completed)
  • All Shiro convos Reserved by @Shiro-san
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None
None

You can request a support or a character by saying “I want to take Soleil’s supports”, or “I’d like to take Azura’s supports”, or even be oddly specific “I wanna take the Ophelia-Corrin support.” I'd very much like to get these done quickly, so if there's no response from someone who's reserved an entire character in over a week, the character will be free game. I would prefer if all requests went towards my tumblr, or are dm'd to me on twitter.

I will eventually create a cia (with all the dlc, of course) containing this on the iso site. My username is "Rinkah" there.

Further methods of contact:
Here, on GBAtemp
Twitter: @shinononomeme (dms open)
Tumblr: squidsplosion (If asking anonymously, please state your gbatemp username or some method to respond)

Last edited by Shiro-san,

Gamer-chan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH? I'm surprised nobody actually has a method of creating dlc slots yet, considering how there are unused ones for the US release anyway, right?

(This is Rikari from twitter by the way, I'm still making the same internal screeches of joy from well over half an hour ago at this point)

Shiro-san

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
OH? I'm surprised nobody actually has a method of creating dlc slots yet, considering how there are unused ones for the US release anyway, right?

(This is Rikari from twitter by the way, I'm still making the same internal screeches of joy from well over half an hour ago at this point)
There is, but like I said.... I learned how to make dlc like, two days ago. I'll have to ask the people who've created custom dlc to do it, but for now it's the lazy method.

(!!! it you!!! my Boon hacking companion)

I'm excited to see this! :D
Hnng I'm glad! I'm excited to be doing this. I practically jumped at starting this as soon as I figured out dlc lol

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes yes yes! Thank you for taking this up!

There's definitely a way to change the DLC entry to something unused. @RainThunder has partial tutorials for how to do this spread across a few of their older posts, but they are geared toward someone who knows what they are doing, ie not me.

I managed to figure out how to rebuild the Cipher DLCs to be Fates-compatible a while back, but it took me some time to figure out, and I've kind of forgotten how to do it. If no one else is available, then after I'm done with exams next week, I'll try to figure out how to give this a custom slot (as well as make sure it doesn't conflict with the other common custom DLCs).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.