Gaming [Fan-Made] Who else is excited for Ace Attorney 5!?!?

Which one is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swison

Ronald Weasley...it's levioSAAAAAAAAAA! AUGHHHHHH
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know whether if this is my first post on this forum considering that I had this account for like 4 years. So if it is, let me start of by introducing myself. Hi guys, my name is Swison and yes I'm from Switzerland. I couldn't find the fan-art section of the forum so I thought the best would be to post on the 3DS games section. So Ace Attorney 5 is coming out soon in Japan meaning another year until the ACTUAL english release. So when I saw that they released a box-art for the japanese game, I just had to make an english box-art of it. Since the US version follows a naming system for the Ace Attorney series, I thought "Downfall of Justice" might be an okay name since in the game it's "a dark age for the legal system." I couldn't find a better picture for Jin Yuugami so I'm sorry since it's kind of blurry. I don't mind criticism or hate comments so post all you want. Oh and as an added bonus I'll post up my first box-art cover I made which was for Pokemon X and Y.
So without further ado...
BQozktl.jpg

and as an added bonus...
UDdmcZt.jpg

Reactions: Fluto and Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice box arts you made there. If I HAD to pick...I'd say AA5. I don't really know why, but the immense obsessiveness I had for Pokemon has dwindled, and my love for the Ace Attorney series has skyrocketed.

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am really excited for Ace Attorney 5. By the way, Ace Attorney and Pokémon are completely different genres of game, I don't see any sense in comparing them... But I don't like Pokémon anymore since it seems the same game with new clothing each time...
pokemon.png

nachoscool

Outer Heaven Janitor Rank Z
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they give you the ability to transfer your Pokes from Generation 5 to the new ones then I'll get Pokemon Why. I'm getting Ace Attorney 5 regardless though.

DragorianSword

GBAtemp's #1 Gunter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Will get both, but for the moment I'm more excited about the new ace attorney.
Maybe it could change if there was more information about X and Y though.
Like for example if you won't be able to transfer from older games to X and Y, so there won't be any cheating anymore etc. (I'm really pro for this!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: