Donkey kong 64 3ds

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And why would they remake R/B/Y? They did that with Fire Red and LeafGreen

That is true, but look at Ocarina of Time 3D.
N64 release. They released the Gamecube version featuring Master Quest (which wasn't mirrored AFAIK). They released it one more time on the 3DS.

All I'm saying is Nintendo would do it.

But being honest with you guys, I'm looking forward to fresh new titles. Nintendo overdoes remakes. It's just too much. I mean yeah, I like them and all, but now we're hardly getting new games. If they could focus on both remakes and new games, that would be fine.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And why would they remake R/B/Y? They did that with Fire Red and LeafGreen

That is true, but look at Ocarina of Time 3D.
N64 release. They released the Gamecube version featuring Master Quest (which wasn't mirrored AFAIK). They released it one more time on the 3DS.

All I'm saying is Nintendo would do it.

But being honest with you guys, I'm looking forward to fresh new titles. Nintendo overdoes remakes. It's just too much. I mean yeah, I like them and all, but now we're hardly getting new games. If they could focus on both remakes and new games, that would be fine.
My point is, do it with another generation for god sake. We've seen Kanto in 2 REMAKES ALREADY! XD

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
^I kinda agree. Majora's mask looks like effot and time got put into it.Doneky Kong 64 looks like copy and paste.

Pokemon red,blue, and yellow are simple which I think is a good design. (Dont wanna make the box look to over complicated plus the simpleness adds more emphasis to the colour of the games eg. red background for pokemon red)

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've already seen this Majora's Mask fan box art before.
But it was for DS.

Shigeru Myamoto already said be interested in remaking Majora's Mask to 3DS, but prefer to release a new Zelda to 3DS and some time after it, make the game

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I've already seen this Majora's Mask fan box art before.
But it was for DS.

Shigeru Myamoto already said be interested in remaking Majora's Mask to 3DS, but prefer to release a new Zelda to 3DS and some time after it, make the game
Personally, I'd be just as happy if Nintendo made a 3DS sequel to Majora's Mask instead. Like, it could be an entirely different Zelda game without the timer (though I would love to see that make a return), but it would take place in Termina, with the same Link from MM, with Tatl returning as the main fairy, and the Skull Kid and Tael returning as supporting protagonists. Or maybe it could be the next Zelda game on the Wii-U, and MM3D would be released as a "supplement" on the 3DS (kinda like how OoT3D was released 6 months before SS).

But I'm just dreaming. I doubt it would happen like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended