gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
And what is wrong with that according to you ? Saying it makes it less like that ? Pls don't turn it in 2 a semantics discussion ;)
Dunno if you've ever seen the kind of person that's like "omg I'm such a nerd omg". I have, and it's something best left unseen at best. That's just the image that pops in my head when you say that. It's not a matter of semantics.

On the other hand, that was an awfully jumpy response to my post. You feeling ok?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Dunno if you've ever seen the kind of person that's like "omg I'm such a nerd omg". I have, and it's something best left unseen at best. That's just the image that pops in my head when you say that. It's not a matter of semantics.
It is. What it is to you and means to you doesn't necessarily mean the same to me or to other people. You having that experience is yours and yours alone so who are you to judge when i say that i am ? It has everything to do with that. Plus i didn't see me state it in that way you're referring 2

Last edited by kumikochan,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
It is. What it is to you and means to you doesn't necessarily mean the same to me or to other people. You having that experience is yours and yours alone so who are you to judge when i say that i am ?
Lmao. Don't make me laugh. First, I was mostly joking, and second, you're taking it in a way that I can only assume means you're somewhat offended, which I'd say shows me I may have hit the nail right on the head. Plus, care to re-read my post? Might help you a bit. Just... stop.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lmao. Don't make me laugh. First, I was mostly joking, and second, you're taking it in a way that I can only assume means you're somewhat offended, which I'd say shows me I may have hit the nail right on the head. Just... stop.
I'm not. So don't say i am when i'm not ;) Assuming things about people is not something to be proud of.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh well :D chill dude
You're telling me to chill? You're the one who came at me making a number of assumptions as to what I meant by my original post. I think it isn't me who needs to chill. I'm perfectly chill.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You're telling me to chill? You're the one who came at me making a number of assumptions as to what I meant by my original post. I think it isn't me who needs to chill. I'm perfectly chill.
No you did first when you quoted me. Or should i copy paste that ?

You quoting me :
sooo.... you tell people you're a nerd? uh.

To me that is already making assumptions ;)

Last edited by kumikochan,

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
No you did first when you quoted me. Or should i copy paste that ?
uh.... did you even understand yet what I meant by my first post quoting you? Care to re-read everything I've posted in response to that until now? I mean, you clearly didn't understand the meaning of my first or last posts. And I assumed nothing. I'm pretty sure my first post was fairly accurate, as per the post it replies to?

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
uh.... did you even understand yet what I meant by my first post quoting you? Care to re-read everything I've posted in response to that until now? I mean, you clearly didn't understand the meaning of my first or last posts.
I did and you even explained in your second quote what it meant. It wasn't positive in any way and purely making assumptions where i responded to. Don't try to change it when there's clear proof of that in your quotes

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I did and you even explained in your second quote what it meant. It wasn't positive in any way and purely making assumptions where i responded to. Don't try to change it when there's clear proof of that in your quotes
Lmao. Want to go back at it? I merely said something along the lines of "You tell people you're a nerd?", which meant no harm in any way, and, as I said more than once, was said in a purely joking fashion, given the image that pops in my head of the stereotypical "omg I'm such a nerd" person. If you fail to see that, even after I explained everything I meant in detail, I can only assume you're either not able to understand that or just want to pick a fight for no particular reason.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Lmao. Want to go back at it? I merely said something along the lines of "You tell people you're a nerd?", which meant no harm in any way, and, as I said more than once, was said in a purely joking fashion, given the image that pops in my head of the stereotypical "omg I'm such a nerd" person. If you fail to see that, even after I explained everything I meant in detail, I can only assume you're either not able to understand that or just want to pick a fight for no particular reason.
Using words like lmao constantly and you tell me to chill..sure dude :) well i'm done with this. No reason at all to discus something as trivial as this. Have a good one

Reactions: Seriel

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Using words like lmao constantly and you tell me to chill..sure dude :) well i'm done with this. No reason at all to discus something as trivial as this. Have a good one
Care to explain why using "lmao" has anything to do with me telling you to chill, which, mind you, was something I said in response to your own post telling me to chill? Actually, don't, I don't particularly care.
I'm laughing at this conversation. It has no point whatsoever and I'm only taking part in it for I am extremely bored at the moment.

But, that is it from me as far as this matter is concerned.

Last edited by gnmmarechal,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Care to explain why using "lmao" has anything to do with me telling you to chill, which, mind you, was something I said in response to your own post telling me to chill?
I'm laughing at this conversation. It has no point whatsoever and I'm only taking part in it for I am extremely bored at the moment.
Like i said, have a good one

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
partly_cloudy.png
EoF'd!

Cubedevelop

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i apologize calm down everybody :D

If there's plenty of genius devs that do some modeling as well once in a while , i accept it LOL

I used to know they're introverts because the only ones i knew that were really skilled were also like neckbeards

Peace

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I used to know they're introverts because the only ones i knew that were really skilled were also like neckbeards
Programmers != 4chan ;o;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night