Gaming Family game

RyuKakashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That isn't necessarily 360 bashing, it's rather truthful. The majority of 360 games are focused on shooters, and there is little emphasis on family fun.

As for the guitar hero 3 suggestion, that is only 2 players.

Scene it might be a good one.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
360's not really focused solely on shooters, that's just a stereotype, created by FPS boom in America and violence+gore loving boys.

Scene-It first looked like a good family game, but people in their last 20's and above will kick teenagers' butts for sure. Better consult with other 3 players about their movie knowledge before playing.
(But since you mentioned Halo 3, I guess the other players are not kids?)

Marvel Ultimate Alliance is a fun 4 player game but I'm not sure about its rating. Who doesn't like Marvel heroes?
tongue.gif

Rock Band can't fail.

Kung Fu Panda has 4 player minigames if you unlock them I think.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Whizz said:
Scene It - Lights Camera Action?

I second this^
Great family game with many different modes covering lots of genres and eras. Some questions you will know, some you'll be either too old for or too young for. You get quotes from movies to guess, video clips of favourite movies, theme tunes; small clips play and you must remember stuff from them... it's perfect for a family game and very well made. I have played it many times and still have not come across dupe questions/vids etc.
Also theres the recent American Idol game, and don't forget Karaoeke Revolution and Dance Dance Revolution.
All the other good family orientated MP games are XBLA games like Uno etc.

halomasta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know about family fun but here's a few 4 player games:
Halo 3
Call of Duty 4
Dead or Alive 4
Guitar Hero
Rock Band
Dance Dance
Scene It

But yeah the xbox live arcade has tons of family-friendly games. Bomberman and UNO are two of the best.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo