Fallout 3 Point Lookout

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Endofme, Sep 24, 2009.

Sep 24, 2009

Fallout 3 Point Lookout by Endofme at 7:46 PM (1,427 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Endofme
    OP

Newcomer Endofme Newbie

Sweden
    Hey, I just got Fallout 3, and my friend told me to Download Point lookout, and I did, But when I get to the spot the boat should be, I don't see the boat or the Bridge, I just wanna ask if you have to complete the Game first or do something ells.

2. Satangel

Member Satangel BEAST

Belgium
    WTF? Wrong section, should be in PC or Other Consoles systems.

And your friend told you to download the Point Lookout add-on for Fallout 3. Very good, but you have to install it of course too. Did you do that?

3. Endofme
    OP

Newcomer Endofme Newbie

Sweden
    I have it on Xbox 360, Do I really have to install it then? Don't I just have to download it and it's done?

4. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    If you bought it from XBLA you just need to download it. After the download finished and you start up Fallout3 you will see a little message saying 'Loading Extra Content' after pressing start for the first time. Then you load your savegame and you will see a little box telling you the ship has arrived in the Capital Wasteland (just give it 2-3 minutes after loading your savegame). At least, that's how it worked for me, although I bought the DVD version with Broken Steel.