• Total voters

TimothyCrawfordBOSS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So If you have noticed in Fallout 3, in Megaton, there is an atomic bomb in the middle of the town. If you want to disarm it, here is some tips.

• Have at least explosions level 50
Then after you have gained explosion level 50, go over to the atomic bomb, then press X on it, then select attempt to disarm the bomb. It should work (unless your explosions level was not 50).

But the big surprise after you've disarmed the bomb... is up to you to find out for yourself.

fallout-3-vault-boy.jpg

AxlSt00pid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
50? I thought that it was 25 o.O
It is indeed 25, not 50
EDIT: Is this tutorial really needed? When you try to disarm the bomb it tells you what level of the required ability you need to success (or you can find it googling a bit)
BTW, you'll recieve a house on Megaton after disarming the bomb *le SPOILER*

Last edited by AxlSt00pid,
D

Deleted User

Yeah no it's wrong - Lvl. 25 was the minimum, plus it was the same on PC/X360, and I've definitely known this since the game's been out.
SPOILER that isn't one anymore: you get a house, so save after you disarm the bomb: you can make him give you 600caps and the house (I could be wrong and you have to ask for the 600caps beforehand, again I haven't played in so long)

DHall243

I Stay Broke Because I Keep Buying 3DS's To A9LH
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah no it's wrong - Lvl. 25 was the minimum, plus it was the same on PC/X360, and I've definitely known this since the game's been out.
SPOILER that isn't one anymore: you get a house, so save after you disarm the bomb: you can make him give you 600caps and the house (I could be wrong and you have to ask for the 600caps beforehand, again I haven't played in so long)
Im pretty sure you ask for more after he gives you the keys

Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.