Gaming Falling In Love With The DS Again

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Everyone! as you may know i was the one who posted the topic entitled bored with my ds, but now i fell in love with it again with the most idiotic way!
wtf.gif

I was there filling my DStt with games, i also put TWEWY, then i found that i still have 80Mb space, what did i do?
dry.gif

I placed a game called Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour
huh.gif

I played it i liked it at first but it began to fill my eyes with crap with its visuals, then i remembered the 2008 Yugioh!

I turned my computer on and put that game into my flashcart! God, i fell in love with that game!
wub.gif

I played it as much as i play TWEWY, this is a game i thought was crap at first until i played it for myself!
rofl2.gif

Anyone else feel the same for Yu-Gi-Oh! 2008?
tongue.gif

Harpuia

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to duel a friend in class on it after cheating for all the cards, but that was it. It was pretty fun, though.

After several weeks of netdecking it got kind of boring
laugh.gif

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Norman, Uso DSTT jan sa pinas? Wala pa ba cycloDS?

As for YuGiOh 2008, played it once and first time i saw the graphics and navigation, i deleted it off my card. Dunno why, lost interest with it. Yeah, the battle system is the same but the graphics: they tried to make it more 3d by lowering the point of view but still, no progress interesting. I liked YuGiOh better in the GBA, the GX Duel Academy and World Championship. Never played YuGiOh since then...

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
altorn said:
Norman, Uso DSTT jan sa pinas? Wala pa ba cycloDS?
Di naman, bulag nga mga tao dito eh, imbes na DSTT or EDGE (na available naman at mas mura) ang bilhin R4 pa din ang hinahanap kasi mas alam at mas sikat.

Translation: People here fail since they blindly buy R4s instead of DSTT or EDGE which is available and cheaper.
smile.gif

EDIT: Alang CycloDS, di yun bebenta dito kasi di naman pasok sa budget ng mga pirata dito yun.
smile.gif

Translation: No CycloDS here since our third-world asses can't afford it.
smile.gif

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hindi rin Brad Orc! Marami rami na kami DStT dito sa Laguna, ako nagpaismula nung nakakita ako sa Walter Mart, yung malapit sa Enchanted kingdom

Translation: Not really, brothe orc, Here at laguna, many of us prefers DStt as suggested by me to my friends when i bought one at Walter Mart Mall, you know that? Near Enchanted kingdom?

Sorry my translation is soooooooo cheesy! lol

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh whaaaat. Orc = Pinoy!?
Hindi ko na-pansin. Haha.

As for Yu-Gi-Oh 2008, it's pretty fun.
I cheated the game up just to get the cards.
Then I turned on WiFi, got beaten up in three turns,
put it down, then played Animal Crossing.

._.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
For me the game that made the DS "alive" again was Phoenix Wright.
I doubted that series at first,thought playing a lawyer is stupid,but the Ace Attorney series is brilliant and I loved it.
The 2nd game that hooked me up was TWEWY,it's absolutely amazing,addicting and the fighting system is very unique.
Evolving pins could be a pain,and some boss battles are really hard or just annoying,but this game is fantastic.

distorted.freque

I'm getting mixed signals here!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wow. I think this thread has the most Tagalog sentences in it. (Of course, I might be wrong.) Don't understand why you guys had to write them then put a translation though. Just for the heck of it I suppose.

So there's no sighting of any other cards besides the three mentioned up there? (Edge, DSTT, R4) Well I know there's the N-Card too... *sighs* I just hope my cousin finds himself a good flashcard. (If he ever thinks of buying himself a DS that is.)

Is Yu-Gi-Oh really that good? I've been thinking of trying it but...I never did understand half the gameplay.
tongue.gif

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
TWEWY Just rocks, i'm sure everybody will say they like the game if i asked "who here feels the same for TWEWY"

BTW, Gian panu mandaya sa Yu-Gi-Oh? Nakakabadtrip mga cards ko eh, pano makuha lahat? hahahaha

Trans: Gian how do you cheat on Yu-Gi-Oh? I hate my cards, i want to have them all

ExDee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
'tang ina, I'm Filipino too.

Tumanda ako dyan sa Pampanga. Tapos, pag nag 5 ako, pumunta ako dito sa California

Translation : I grew there in Pampanga. Then, when i turned 5, I went here in California.

Anyways. It's so much fun there. I go there every summer. And i'm not like those friggin white washed filipinos and theyre all proud that theyre filipinos and they cant even friggin speak it. It's sad tho that they dont have CycloDS >.>

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Never Played YGO on DS but I did play the cards and I wanted the GBA game very badly. I will probably get the very last GBA game available for it and just be happy with that rather than buy more cards.

Gian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ExDee, same boat brad.
Tagal ko nang hindi naka balik though.

@ Norman,
Maraming ways to cheat man. May Cyclods ako eh, kaya I just use the auto win code. Pero I'm sure na merong cheat to get all the cards right away. Pwede ka ring mag download ng saves online, kung yun ang gusto mo.

Translation,
Hey there sexy boy, I have a Cyclods so I just use the auto win code from the cheat editor that came with the package. I'm sure there are other cheats out there that let you get all the cards right away though. You can also just pick up a save file online, if that's what you want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu