Status
Not open for further replies.

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We lost our home last month due to the company I was working for shutting down a few months before due to this covid thing. We have been living in a motel for the last month, Me ,My Wife and 3 Daughters.

I started a new Job right before we got evicted but it was not soon enough to keep our home we had been in for 3 years. ...

2 weeks ago I dislocated my shoulder helping a friend move, my Job has since been on hold--- ive been in a lot of pain since and may have a herniated disc.

We dont have the $200 motel rent due Wednesday the 7th , I can't figure out anything. When you live at a motel they can kick you out the day its due.

This is a paypal Pool we setup trying to get out of this place, you can only setup a paypal pool if you provide a ID Pic and a SSN card Pic, -- I am not trying to scam

https://paypal.me/pools/c/8t1fkneY2j

That link explains more , like our Daughter passing away and my Wife's health issues.

I asked for help a few months back and a mod deleted the post saying they cant confirm anything. ... well this PayPal Pool would be impossible without My personal info, meaning this is not some scam business to make money.

this is a video of my Daughter that passed --- if that helps any .... pics and names match up ------- not a scam

Andy2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Why would you have to say that this isnt a scam so often?
Also why of all places would you post this on gbatemp?
Kinda sus

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why would you have to say that your post isnt a scam so often?
And also why post this on gbatemp of all places?
Kinda sus

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would you have to say that this isnt a scam so often?
Also why of all places would you post this on gbatemp?
Kinda sus

Cause like I said a mod said they can't verify any thing , and like I said I have no one. I am willing to talk on the phone. 828-310-0028

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesnt your country have any mechanisms which help people in your situation?

yeah , with a 6 month waiting list for section 8 housing

Plus you have to be job less for 3 months before social services will do any thing

Andy2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
People who hang out here usually arent willing to give any money away for free. I mean, most of the time
the discussions in this forum are about hacking and game piracy, so eh...
I advise you to beg in some other forums, thanks.

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People who hang out here usually arent willing to give any money away for free. I mean, most of the time

a few months ago when this started , my post was taken down in a hour .. 2 Members I had helped over the phone fix Switch issues helped me a little bit ... So I believe you to be wrong

a few months ago when this started , my post was taken down in a hour .. 2 Members I had helped over the phone fix Switch issues helped me a little bit ... So I believe you to be wrong

I do have some friends on this site , also this is not my first profile ... been in the forums for about 8 years -- last account got hacked

Also Game Piracy is NOT what we talk about here

Last edited by Undwiz,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah fuck man, you need to get this on Facebook not gbatemp (though it don't hurt) I hope you do well my friend, God Bless.

Edit: ah fuck $0, someone who's pro in social media sei help this guy out.

Game Piracy is NOT what we talk about here
Disagree, if you summed up gbatemp it would probably be #1, even if we don't talk about it directly, we've literally built a community that though is stronger then the topic, is still what got everyone here. I'll also agree that though most of us could probably afford games, we are cheapskates.

Last edited by Ericthegreat,

Undwiz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah fuck man, you need to get this on Facebook not gbatemp (though it don't hurt) I hope you do well my friend, God Bless.

Don't have a facebook anymore , did post on my Wife's .. My little Bro posted on his .... not had any luck in 4 days ... even tried Christian 24/7 chats on YouTube ... just have got no where .. so I came here ... Thanks you my friend and God Bless

Edit: ah fuck $0, someone who's pro in social media sei help this guy out.

Disagree, if you summed up gbatemp it would probably be #1, even if we don't talk about it directly, we've literally built a community that though is stronger then the topic, is still what got everyone here. I'll also agree that though most of us could probably afford games, we are cheapskates.

I know , but it's still the 'unspoken' piracy thing --

When I first came to this site was years ago, for help to install a Xeium Ice in a original Xbox , then it was MaliFrogs Wii guide .. then I started helping people myself over the phone... have some friends here anyway

Reactions: Ericthegreat

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry to hear about your situation but begging on the forum for help has always been a no no. Gona have to shut this one down I am afraid. You would be better off trying your luck on social media, making threads like this here is just a waste of time for you as we are forced to close them.

Reactions: GABO1423 and Undwiz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans