'Fall Guys' announced for Xbox Series XIS and Xbox One

fall guys.PNG

It seems like Fall Guys' timed-exclusivity period for consoles is coming to an end. After being announced for the Nintendo Switch during yesterday's Direct, Mediatonic's popular title has been announced for the Xbox Series XIS and Xbox One.

The Xbox Series XIS and Xbox One version of Fall Guys has been given a release window of 'Summer 2021'.

:arrow: SOURCE

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I gave it a few spins back when it first got big.
Not really my thing, and despite doing it for quite some time it was mainly the same bunch of maps over and over which got very boring, very fast.
Also while the controls were by no means bad I felt like I was fighting them more often than not, and not in a good way. There were times I ran out of talent or underestimated another player but plenty more where it felt cheap.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't be surprised to see this get a second wind of sorts thanks to the two new ports. Definitely too little too late for the initial craze, though. I don't personally know anyone who actually plays this still.

I think it will get a nice enough boost as there will be more content to start to with and well everything will be new for those players.

Then it will slowly drop off again as Mediatonic continues down the same path of refusing to fix bugs, constantly shoving team games in, despite the community not liking them, we even had a community playlist recently, where the community filled in a poll to design the playlist and to the surprise of no one, not a single team game was picked & yet Season 4 is apparently going to add another team game.

Then the new players will run into oliver (community manager) just being a cunt and constantly sucking off streamers and trolling what's left of the community.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b