Hacking Falied to run sept

shadman19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure why this is happening now. Today I powered off the switch to change sd card to install MK11. I recently updated via choij to 7.x no problems. I've even powered off the unit to change out sd card to my other sd card that has different games on it. I never got this message before but today I did? Strange? Any suggestions how to fix this? Thanks

shadman19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use SXOS though but updated to 7.x w/out burning fuses from 4.x

As I understand it you can't boot switch without injecting payload to start cfw.

I can try Kosmos I've never used that before but maybe it's folders will get me back in business.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As I understand it you can't boot switch without injecting payload to start cfw.

I can try Kosmos I've never used that before but maybe it's folders will get me back in business.

In general Kosmos come with Atmosphere as it CFW, Kosmos just a file pack, check if you have the latest SX OS, 2.62 Beta or you will just get a black screen.

shadman19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing just a black screen it's like it's in the mode where it will drain batt

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Strange why this happened I updated to 7.x weeks ago when sxos could run it. I've swicthed out these sd cards playing different games on them and it never did this. I haven't messed with anything files related either during that time.

Yesterday though I took out the sd card with no space to insert the sd card with space that I had just transferred over MK11 on. When turning it on I got warning sleep mode library is missing. So I read up on that and fixed it then got the initializing- could not identify package1 failed to launch firmware. I fixed these by replacing sd files which let me boot further and now I get id pkg1 and keyblob7 found but failed to run sept?

I'll get a updated kosmos file and insert and see if that worked and report back

shadman19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so placing the updated kosmos files boots the system up however, it by passes sxos now? Tried launching games and they error ? Also tried power down restart option and kosomos intro screen displays not sxos when holding volume+ button.

Doesn't seem to start either once powered down. In order to start I must inject payload each time?

Thnaks for your help

Never mind I guess I no longer need to hold power on and volume+ to start it. Tried just power on and it fired up sx os. games boot.

Thanks for suggestion

Reactions: Hayato213

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

If you use SX OS then why do you need sept?

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Any games installed using sx os wont run on other cfw.

Also dif cfw use dif payloads. Sx has it's own payload that you need to download in their site.

shadman19

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After placing kosmos files folder over it booted up again into sx os by just tapping power button. I'd never used kosmos only sx os. It works fine again. Can't explain why this happened but it's fixed:) Thanks Hyato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1