*Fake* Wii - Wii Sports (U)

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Has anyone tried copying their Wii games? I might just to see what happens.

I think if it was that easy, we wouldn't be seeing fakes. Just because they're the size of a regular DVD, doesn't mean they're regular. You'll probably get just about as much as what you'd get trying to copy a GC dvd in your drive.

Wasn't it possible to copy gc discs in some drives that recognize it as a music cd?

I thought that GC discs read discs 'backwards' from regular drives, making them unreadable in regular drives. I'm not sure if the wii does the same thing

SD5k

Trophies
Website
www.metalfan.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands

I think if it was that easy, we wouldn't be seeing fakes. Just because they're the size of a regular DVD, doesn't mean they're regular. You'll probably get just about as much as what you'd get trying to copy a GC dvd in your drive.

Wasn't it possible to copy gc discs in some drives that recognize it as a music cd?

I thought that GC discs read discs 'backwards' from regular drives, making them unreadable in regular drives. I'm not sure if the wii does the same thing
Hehe, that's an urban myth, total bullshit.

Bowser128

King Koopa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

Hehe, that's an urban myth, total bullshit.

The GC read the discs from the outside in (A.K.A backwards), but the whole 'backwards spinning' thing is bullshit, yes.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Backwards spinning Game Cube disks are indeed a myth, this can VERY easily be proved by opening the GC while the game is running and seeing which way the disk is spinning before it stops. How this became a belief when it is so easily disproved is beyond me.

lars

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ah, now I got it: is not real, it is not a fake, it is a *proper fake*:

Wii.Sports.Proper.Fake.Wiiso
ph34r.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

XBOX games spin backwards. The DVD-ROM in that system has the polarity reversed so that the motor spins in reverse. Gamecube games mearely are on smaller discs and can't easily be copied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: