EyKcir

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello,
i read about a flashcard called TZ3DS which will be released this year.
The price will be 45€

It will have a Dsi, Ds, gba, N64,snes, nes, gc, gbc, gba and a gb emulator.
And it will be able to play 3Ds roms

Source

The author of the news says it is 100% no fake

Schicksalsheld

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it is a fake

German laws are very strict and no german User would develop such....
And a Board with 37 Posts, 19 Topics and 10 Users isn't really reliable...

The original news post claim to have N64 Emulation too....

Etkar.H

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
If this is true then this will be revolutionary. Oh, and it's made by Team Twiizers? Well, it seems legit, but I'm gonna have to wait for an official confirmation by the team itself.

Schicksalsheld

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No it claims to be from a Team with an User named "Twizzer" and he claims to be a Beta Tester of Team Twiizers...

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Google Translate said:
It is that happens, all have been waiting for! A team of developers in our Twizzer is the TZ3DS announced. Höchstwarscheinlich they come this year for 45 € on the German market! We have put together in collaboration with Twizzer the most important information.

She is able to play 3DS games. But that's not all LONG! It has emulators for gba, snes, n64, ds, dsi, gcnes and the Gameboy Color! If you're thinking, "This can not be right!" Who has thought wrong! It's true! And still not all! You can play videos in FLV, Divix, dpg mpg and play. Music you can listen to mp3, wma, wave, mp4 and acc. It has a wireless function and a cheat function. Also, there was to start 10 different designs. Kernel and firmware updateable. It runs on the latest firmware 3DS. It is only compatible with the 3DS (we can understand).

A unique card contains in itself the very many features. We are pleased and excited when we can play games via 3DS Card!

Well, if all that is true, then it sounds pretty awesome, but I'm not holding my breath for it. I'll believe it when I see it working.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
wow, we have a flashcard! where was i all this time?
I aint believing shit until i see a complete video.I am sick and tired of these rumors/lies.

It is that happens, all have been waiting for! A team of developers in our Twizzer is the TZ3DS announced. Höchstwarscheinlich they come this year for 45 € on the German market! We have put together in collaboration with Twizzer the most important information. She is able to play 3DS games. But that's not all LONG! It has emulators for gba, snes, n64, ds, dsi, gcnes and the Gameboy Color! If you're thinking, "This can not be right!" Who has thought wrong! It's true! And still not all! You can play videos in FLV, Divix, dpg mpg and play. Music you can listen to mp3, wma, wave, mp4 and acc. It has a wireless function and a cheat function. Also, there was to start 10 different designs.Kernel and firmware updateable. It runs on the latest firmware 3DS. It is only compatible with the 3DS (we can understand). contains a unique card in itself the very many features. We are pleased and excited when we can play games via 3DS Card! your question Good Pokemon - Team news is © 2012 by Good Pokemon question.

Thats waay too much for the first ever flashcard. credibiliity -80%

Reactions: 6 people

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is fake.
Believe me I'm from Germany and this "news article" is pretty lame... no source no nothing and it's written pretty childish -.-

Reactions: 3 people

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
Trophies
XP
Country
No it claims to be from a Team with an User named "Twizzer" and he claims to be a Beta Tester of Team Twiizers...

Sounds fake.

Hello,
i read about a flashcard called TZ3DS which will be released this year.
The price will be 45€

It will have a Dsi, Ds, gba, N64,snes, nes, gc, gbc, gba and a gb emulator.
And it will be able to play 3Ds roms

Source

The author of the news says it is 100% no fake

Why would it need a DSi/DS emulator?

Sorry guys, but I doubt this is real. I really hope they make a detailed demonstration video to prove it though.

EDIT:
This is fake.
Believe me I'm from Germany and this "news article" is pretty lame... no source no nothing and it's written pretty childish -.-

Well, I guess that sums it up.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
As some of the previous posters have been saying, believe it when i see it.

With the claims of emulators to be working on it i would of thought there would of been more publicity, so i say it's false.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys guys wait!

I feel some sort of hype in myself sorry, but hey says it could release this years he isn't sure of it... Also Alex indeed it is a childish written.

But I give them one chance is that something we can agree with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM