Fake Ps4 exploits on the loose

rantex92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys please watch out for the new fake ps4 exploit “GoldHEN 2.0.1.b” its known to brick your consoles

Ferris1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Guys, everybody who doesn’t know what they are doing: before you even think about exploiting you console verify the source of the host or tools you are using.

Don’t follow YouTube tutorials or some random guy on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.

Example of Trusted sources: gbatemp, Wololo
You can find an AIO thread for ps4 exploits here on gbatemp.

Try to gain some basic knowledge about exploits and how they work including the risks to prevent bricking your console.

If you’re still unsure, the first thing you want to do is to dump the NAND of your console multiple times (at least 2 times) and compare the dumps with total commander, if they don’t match create another one until you got 2 matching dumps to make sure your dump is OK.

Reactions: KiiWii and BigOnYa

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don’t follow YouTube tutorials or some random guy on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
I followed Modded Warfare's tutorial on YouTube and that's how I hacked mine. Just make sure it's someone trustworthy.

Since I set my PS4 to Rest Mode I never have to reactivate with the USB so that's awesome.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: