Hacking Suggestion Fake News Installer For 1.0.0 Using HBL

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
This is a suggestion, i was hoping for it, and saw others request it as well.

as atmosphere is comming any time soon, our only option is to RCM using a jig(Fusee Gelee)
But We have an option to boot to rcm from pegaswitch(1.0.0) but we need to install fake news using jap version of puyo puyo tetris.

i was hoping for someone who develops apps for HBL, to compile the fake news installer, so we can install it through HBL as an NRO installer.

How it goes is we boot using a jig and then install the fake news, and boot back to normal and install pegaswitch and use it from there.

i dont know if its possible or not, but any developer can aid in this will be much appretiated, and me and many others who can not get there hands on puyo can donate to his efforts in making this possible.

Reactions: Pimplom and M7L7NK7

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
It is not coming soon™.
by soon i mean soon, not tommrow not after tommorow. soon
it will be out before pokemon lets go thats for sure.
so Soon Applies. :D

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is certainly possible and what I've been telling people to hold out for.
yea exactly, i have no programming knowledge or else i would have helped

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Is it as simple as taking the code out of the pegaswitch installer and making it into an .nro?
actually i dont know, but i guess if an installer from pega is an option, why cant it be from the HBL, or it can be pushed from the recovery.
if any dev wants to compile something, im willing to try it on my 1.0.0 switch

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
What about using the installer part of the code, compiling it as an .nro and renaming it to the hbl so when you click on album it installs fakenews rather than loading hbl

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i have zero experience with coding, or compiling even.
i havent even used hekate yet :D

but what i was thinking is that its an nro same as the emulators etc.. it shows up and we press it and it installs on the system.
it should be possible

D

Deleted User

I was thinking we could put youtube links in the news page to watch videos, or maybe nintendo uses another type of link?

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I agree whith that. I think thats very usefull tool for 1.0.0 firms and still doesnt develop. I dont know if its simple to do that, but i certainly know that for now its the most needed way to proceed for 1.0 firms.

Reactions: Xandroz

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
But to access to jamais vu, need to have pegaswitch??
well to install pegaswitch you need a browser and 1.0 doesnt have a browser, so we had to use a copy of jap puyo which from then we can install pega. but scrius made a fake news installer so that we can use puyo only once.
and from pega we can boot to rcm easy.

what i am suggesting is a way to install fake news or a browser through rcm or hbl, using Fusee gelee, we will boot once install and then get back to stock with fake news installed.

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
well to install pegaswitch you need a browser and 1.0 doesnt have a browser, so we had to use a copy of jap puyo which from then we can install pega. but scrius made a fake news installer so that we can use puyo only once.
and from pega we can boot to rcm easy.

what i am suggesting is a way to install fake news or a browser through rcm or hbl, using Fusee gelee, we will boot once install and then get back to stock with fake news installed.
Thats seems not to difficult... but no idea. Thats a great idea and very very usefull for the atmosphere release!

reminon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If checkpoint could dump and restore system level save data, that would be a nice way of installing it. As fake news is just a save edit to point toward another remote destination. But adding system save editing to public homebrew would need like 40 "are you sure you want to this promts". Lol

Pimplom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
If checkpoint could dump and restore system level save data, that would be a nice way of installing it. As fake news is just a save edit to point toward another remote destination. But adding system save editing to public homebrew would need like 40 "are you sure you want to this promts". Lol
And thats very difficult to do?

Xandroz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
well we dont have any other option right, i ordered a copy and took 2 month to come and mainly got lost in transit and cant order another and wait longer, thats why i was suggesting an alterntive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: