Hacking fake gateway 3ds

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guys the menu keeps asking me for the 3ds gateway when i try to enter the gw mode in the omega release i have a clone or shomething?

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
If it wasnt from one of the listed resellers on their site chances are yeah, you were duped and have a fake card.

apachehavok

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
Even though other sellers not listed CAN be trusted, the only way
to be 100% sure is to buy from the sites they post as being 100% trusted.

So yeah, if you find another one that sells it and its legit good for you. But if you go and try to return it to gateway as a defective card the first thing they are going to ask is "what seller from OUR TRUSTED SELLER LIST did you buy from?"

Skyrider

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
guys the menu keeps asking me for the 3ds gateway when i try to enter the gw mode in the omega release i have a clone or shomething?

Make sure you enter the RED card into the 3DS, not the blue card. I received the same error message when I used the blue card, but doesn't show when using the red one.

D

Deleted User

Can you make high resolution photos of your gateway card? Maybe something we can see if it is a clone or not?

phanteon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GW said that if 2.0b2 worked in your card, then your card is LEGIT!.

Omega is still in beta, maybe the final 2.0 would work. Not all gw cards have the same components

lucasferrr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Can you make high resolution photos of your gateway card? Maybe something we can see if it is a clone or not?

SAM_3150.JPG
SAM_3151.JPG

SAM_3149.JPG

Gadorach

Electronics Engineering Technologist
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think he meant for you to disassemble the Gateway (Red Card) and show us high-res pictures of the main board.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Keep in mind that few people have the official files direct from Gateway. Perhaps you have something in the wrong place?

I was having a lot of trouble with my microSD cards, themselves, so I used Win32 to flash a ROM to them, then formatted them to ExFAT, and all four of the ones I have tried have worked.

See if that fixes it, and remember to install Gateway using the blue card.

D

Deleted User

yep it looks like you have a clone. If you look at the middle pin on the back, it is much smaller than the others. This middle pin is larger on my gw card, like on the far left and far right side.

If you look at the EVO3DS card, it is also having such a smaller middle pin:
product01.png

Maybe you have a EVO card disguised as Gateway lol? I dunno what's going on here, but you definitely do not have a genuine gateway card

It would be interesting to see what is inside that clone card of yours. Can you open it up and take photos?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b