Hacking Fake DSTT....what do i do about firmware

zelgadis

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so I bought a fake one apparently. Going back to the place is a hassle as I can not speak Korean (currently living in Korea) So I read up on the official site about a new firmware which damages the fake cards. Soo......what firmware number started that feature? The one I have has the firmware loaded but I wonder how old it is, I also want to switch it into English (if not possible from the options, is it?)

Edit: Ok so i found hacked versions of firmware in the download section so that answers that but what about language. Can I change the language in the card or do I have to download an english menu?

Phr3d13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zelgadis said:
Ok, so I bought a fake one apparently. Going back to the place is a hassle as I can not speak Korean (currently living in Korea) So I read up on the official site about a new firmware which damages the fake cards. Soo......what firmware number started that feature? The one I have has the firmware loaded but I wonder how old it is, I also want to switch it into English (if not possible from the options, is it?)

Edit: Ok so i found hacked versions of firmware in the download section so that answers that but what about language. Can I change the language in the card or do I have to download an english menu?

Just make sure you download the English version of the menu (ie: the one in my sig(TTDS Firmware 1.17a12, not the one from the official site)), simple as that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs